H&S release of the New Street Tuners - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 03:28 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
H&S release of the New Street Tuners

I wasn't sure if anybody else had seen this or not but right now I guess my big concern is will they still be providing us with "off road tunes or will all the updates be for their "Street Tunes" now.

H&S Announces New Street Series Tuners!

H&S Performance is proud to announce the upcoming release its new Street Series tuners! The new Mini Maxx Street and XRT Pro Street are scheduled to be released on January 21st 2013, but are NOW AVAILABLE for pre-order from your local Authorized Dealer!

Built with the same performance and quality and that you have come to expect from H&S Performance, the new Street Series tuners will be the hottest products on the market in 2013. Pre-order now so you don't get left behind!

Contrary to any rumors you may have heard, H&S Performance is here to stay, and remains at the forefront of the diesel performance industry. The new Street Series from H&S Performance once again proves why we are "The World Leader in Diesel Performance!"

For more information about the new Street Series tuners, please click the product links below:

MSRP: $849

MSRP: $599

H&S appreciates your loyal support!

Sincerely,

H&S Performance

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

The street tunes will only apply to the new product numbers. All of us that have the old models will not have to worry about loosing the dpf & egr delete capabilities. To get off road tunes on the new tuners you will have to supply the information to them that is available on their ( H&S'S ) website.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:15 PM

Good to know, Thanks!

Is there any way to go back to an older version of the updates or does it automatically default to the latest version?

Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profarm72 View Post
Good to know, Thanks!

Is there any way to go back to an older version of the updates or does it automatically default to the latest version?

I think you can jump back as long as the firmware is the same. For instance if 6.4.36 up to 6.4.47 are running the same firmware then you can use any of the ones in the middle if you have copies of them of course. Otherwise you can only load the current update from their website.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduty6.4 View Post
I think you can jump back as long as the firmware is the same. For instance if 6.4.36 up to 6.4.47 are running the same firmware then you can use any of the ones in the middle if you have copies of them of course. Otherwise you can only load the current update from their website.
I don't have any saved so if I wanted say 6.4.43 I'd have to contact tech support, have them email me the file, then I could save it to my desktop and then select that file to update.

Does this sound about right?

Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 PM

I believe that's what you'd have to do except you would have to contact someone who has the files. I don't think you would be able to get them from h&s one there is a more recent update.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I got same email from H & S. Looks like stock to 120 hp tunes. I assume this is with DPF in place. Also didn't notice anything saying tuner will display if truck is cleaning exhaust filter as a item to monitor.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:09 PM

So basically, unless you already have a tuner from them, your kinda screwed. (IE you wont be able to get new dpf/egr delete tuner) Unless you go with their new "High Sulfur Calibrations" which requires a release from the EPA.

And I quote,
"This product will be released to a customer that provides H&S Performance with the proper government documentation. For vehicles made in the United States, an exemption from the Environmental Protection Agency is required. For other jurisdictions, you will need to obtain a certified document from your specific governing body. If your particular location of the world does NOT require you to comply with any vehicle emissions regulations, you will need to provide documentation supporting this fact."
as well as,
"Once you have attained the proper documentation or government certification, you will proceed with the H&S High Sulfur Application Process found HERE. Some additional requirements for processing your application through H&S will be:
VIN
Vehicle pictures
Description of the intended use of the vehicle
Country vehicle will be operated in."

So unless its going to be an all out race truck or exported to a country without emissions laws they you are screwed!

That is unless you already have one of their old DPF/EGR delete tuners.

High Sulfur Calibrations - H&S Performance
Old 01-08-2013, 12:03 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WOW, this is soooooo lame! I'm glad I bit the bullet and got a tuner.

If anyone has the old tunes and firmware they should post it and sticky a link to a file sharing site with them all.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1gg1n5 View Post
WOW, this is soooooo lame! I'm glad I bit the bullet and got a tuner.

If anyone has the old tunes and firmware they should post it and sticky a link to a file sharing site with them all.
That's a good idea!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.