Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Extended warranty up.....
All, I just finished a long trip with my truck and the extended warranty will be out in 1,000 miles. Going to bring it in for some items before warranty is gone and this is what I have so far.
1. Cruise control works part time
2. Navigation CD always needs to be removed and cleaned to work
3. Noticed that I am losing some anti-freeze according to the clear bottle but never see any leaks.
4. Front end feels a bit sloppy.
5. DPF goes into regen every 100 miles or less, think the filter is getting clogged.
I have purchased this warranty when I bought the truck and everything is covered with my $100 deductible. I currently am running the h&s mini with the DPF present. I intend to delete after warranty is all gone and after I get the above items looked at. My question is that is there anything else I should add to my list from past experiences ya'll may have had?
I also have reset my truck back to stock so no BS from dealership.
2008 F250 SD King Ranch 4X4, H&S Mini DPF delete
Job 2 LB SRW Crew Cab AMP Power Running Boards