Online Oasis Report? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 12-22-2012, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Online Oasis Report?

Is there anyplace to get an Oasis report online? I went to my local dealership to pick up oil and filters (oil and fuel). After telling the parts guy what I needed I asked if he could run me off a copy of the Oasis Report for my truck. He said they only do that for customers that purchase their vehicle there or customers that have their service work done there. I told him I don't pay others to do something I can do myself. He called the Service Manager over and he told me the same thing. But he would be willing to get it for me if I would let them do my oil and filter change.

I told him I had a better idea, they can keep their oil and filters and they will never see me or my truck on their lot again. There is another dealership about 30 miles away, I just don't go that way very often.

What a dumb ***. Over one minute of computer time and a sheet of paper they have lost me as a customer for life.

So, is there anyplace to get this report online, even if I have to pay for it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 12-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to blackcloud2k Send a message via Yahoo to blackcloud2k
Cant get it online, but Im sure one of the ford techs will chime in and get one for you. Sounds like a lazy parts guy to me!

2015 F350 Ruby Red Platinum, SRW CCLB, Color matched Ranchhands, rigids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 Old 12-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Emergency Services

i dont think u can it online....ford dealer only...did u check anyother dealers

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2580/oppt.jpg
F250 Crew Cab Long Bed 6.0 TurboDiesel FX4

Diesel Site Coolant Filter, Edge Insight CTS, BPD FICM 48v, Metal CAC Tube, Blue Spring,Sinister Diesel EGR Delete w/ Up Pipe, Riff Raff Boots, MBRP 6212-409 Exhaust, BFG AT's,
Bilstein 5100's with Leveling Kit, ISSPRO EV2 Gauges (Pryo
, Fuel Pressure)

Eric
post #4 of 19 Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvestingInternationally View Post
i dont think u can it online....ford dealer only...did u check anyother dealers
The only other dealer relatively close to me is 30 something miles away. The opposite direction of where I work. With my work schedule and their parts dept schedule I would have to take off work to get there. That's why I was hoping to find an online site to purchase from.
post #5 of 19 Old 12-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

pm me your vin and i'll run one for you.
post #6 of 19 Old 08-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Hello, I am new to the site and also looking at getting my first diesel. It would be an 05 F350. I asked the dealer for a carfax because he said that previous owner had Ford put a new oil and EGR cooler on under warranty. The dealer said they went through autocheck and came back with a report saying it hadn't been in any accidents and only had two previous owners. I was wondering if some could get an Oasis report on the VIN for me since the autocheck didn't come back with any hits on the warranty replacements. Thanks much!
post #7 of 19 Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If you become a supporting member there is oasis support...

Dieselsite/Strictlydiesel Efuel, Baby Swamps, Adrenaline HPOP, D66 w/1.0 Housing, ww2, International Uppipes, Swamps tunes, Swamps IDM, Tymar Intake, 5in Exhaust, 203* T-Stat, Aluminum Radiator, 6.0 Fan, Dieselsite Coolant filter, Luk Clutch
post #8 of 19 Old 06-24-2014, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c69ss396 View Post
If you become a supporting member there is oasis support...
I do not see that listed as a bonus in the free/1yr/lifetime benefit list.

Who gives the reports? I ask because I am interested. Just purchased a 06 crew cab 350.

1997 F250 Crew Cab Short Box
7.3L E40D 4x4 SRW
3" MBRP Downpipe 4" Pipe
Boost and Pyro Gauges
post #9 of 19 Old 06-24-2014, 07:49 AM
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't believe any of us can do oasis reports any more. Something changed recently I believe. I could be wrong tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

-Tyler
Texas A&M c/o 2010

post #10 of 19 Old 07-24-2014, 07:39 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
I need an oasis report and my dealership wasnt being very helpful with this request. I have an 05 drw 6.0L but it has another motor in it, its early 04/03 but makes buying parts difficult at times. If anyone could run an oasis for me id appreciate it, i became a premium member primarily because i thought i could get an oasis report there but cannot anymore. So if anyone can help me out id really appreciate it.

Mike

05 DRW F350 Lariat
Sinister Diesel Coolant filter, ARP Studs, BPD EGR Cooler, Blue Spring, Cooper STT Pros 285-70/17, WARN Premium Hubs,
Suncoast Tranny Filter, MBRP Catback, Edge Insight CS, Updated Turbo Drain Tube, SCT X3 running Matts SRL, DIY Upgraded Battery Wiring, Rudy's Diesel CAC Pipes, Atlas 40, 08 Mirrors from 1A, and more to come.

Last edited by mikeb01453; 07-24-2014 at 10:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode