Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Feb 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 184 Times in 158 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Right out of the owner's manual
Programming a personal entry code and keypad association to
memory seats, mirrors and pedals
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered
within five seconds of each other.
4. To associate the entry code with a memory setting, enter a sixth digit
to indicate which driver should be set in a memory recalled by the
personal entry code:
• Pressing 1 • 2 recalls Driver 1 settings.
• Pressing 3 • 4 recalls Driver 2 settings.
• Pressing other keypad buttons or not pressing a keypad button as a
sixth digit does not set a driver and will not recall a memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory
5. The doors will again lock then unlock to confirm that your personal
keycode has been programmed to the module.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal
Erasing personal code
1. Enter the factory set 5–digit code.
2. Within five seconds, press the 1 • 2 on the keypad and release
2004 Harley Davidson F250 #1191 - 6.0 Powerstroke
Studded - Lots Of Bulletproof Diesel Parts
Swamps 58v FICM - KC Stage 2 Turbo
Ported Intake - S&B CAI