BAD NEWS!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
BAD NEWS!!!!!!

Holderdown posted this on Facebook, its not looking good.
H&S supposedly stopped production or sales while negotiating with EPA. This is why I didnt throw my DPF away lol

H&S Stops Production Temporarily to Negotiate with EPA - PowerStrokeArmy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Hunter of Trolls

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I ordered one of Friday... I wonder if I dodged a bullet here...
Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Premium Member

this sucks.. but i think a lot of us have kinda seen this coming. the EPA kills me! makes no sense most of the time.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 AM

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
im sure stores still have them. i just think no new shipments will go out most likely until it gets settled. Maybe thats why they didnt seem as helpful as the previous times i have called them as they did yesterday my trucks still down and no fix yet besides for them to tell me to send my tuner in.

Last edited by travisH3; 11-13-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:00 AM

Can anyone see the EPA gestapo siezing H&S's customer list and mandating inspection of everybody's truck?
Nah, that could never happen.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Hunter of Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM_C View Post
Can anyone see the EPA gestapo siezing H&S's customer list and mandating inspection of everybody's truck?
Nah, that could never happen.
in terms of return on investment, it would be a profitable venture for them to do so... and they are ALL about the bling..
Old 11-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

This is extremely bad news, they say "off road use only" in H&S's defence. I was ready to order a tuner from them but now I'm unsure, I'd hate to get a tuner and not have their support. This is horrible, ticket people that have dpf deletes, don't hurt the small businesses that make the tunes.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_awd View Post
This is extremely bad news, they say "off road use only" in H&S's defence. I was ready to order a tuner from them but now I'm unsure, I'd hate to get a tuner and not have their support. This is horrible, ticket people that have dpf deletes, don't hurt the small businesses that make the tunes.
what about farmers, arent they exempt ? somewhere i read they made a new bill stating all "new" farm vehicles gotta have some type of emissions control equipment. dam you feds!!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Its not supposedly.

ITs the real deal folks

November, 13, 2012

Due to our dialogue with governmental agencies within the United States, H&S Performance, LLC has decided to voluntarily suspend production of all tuning devices and EGR/DPF modification kits, effective immediately. Many H&S products and accessories not affected by this situation are still available, and will continue to be available through our dealer network and our website.

We are now working diligently to remedy this situation, and look to again offer tuning products to our customers at the earliest date possible. Rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to move forward and resume product sales, and thank each of our loyal customers for their patience and support during this time.

We at H&S are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, most innovative products available. H&S products are unrivaled in quality, ingenuity, and technology, and are backed up by the best customer service in the industry. All future H&S products offered will be built upon these same principals, and will be manufactured to satisfy the needs of our auto enthusiast customers. Information concerning the continuation of production of our products will be made available to the public as soon as possible.

Although shipping has been suspended, H&S is committed to providing our existing customers with the highest level of service possible, and will continue to do so without interruption. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you require assistance with any H&S product, we are here to help.

Thank you for your continued support of H&S Performance, LLC, the World Leader in Diesel Performance.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Don't you worry about it

The day I have to put a DPF on my truck is the same day I will trade it in on an F150.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.