High horsepower driveline parts - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Smile High horsepower driveline parts

New to forum and fairly new to diesel world, reason I joined was to ask this question.? I own a 08 6.4 Ford, ive done severel engine upgrades and currently having transmission built up. Im in search of finding heavy duty driveline parts.... Ie: billet internals for differentials and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Guys are running big HP trucks with stock parts, I dont know what you have for mods but I doubt you would need anything major beyond a modified trans... If stock drivelines hold consistent 600+ HP launches at the track, sled pulls, and then all the abuse at work during the week, I would rest easy and know you shouldn't have to worry.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:22 AM

Thanks for the information. Im over 600hp, im in low 7s without juice. I figured if i have X amt of $$ in engine and X amt in transmission build driveline upgrades wouldnt hurt.. Block .30 over, heads decked .20 w port work. Minimaxx, airraid intake, 5"downpipe, 4"turbo back exhaust, head studs, ceramic coat pistons, dpf delete, egr delete w dial adjust and current all billet tranny being built, using river city TC. BTW the guys at H&S are down right amazing! They sent me a custom hot 300 download for free! With a custom tuned shift schedule. I ran a Spartan to start, no offense just never could get shifting learned correctly.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to blackcloud2k Send a message via Yahoo to blackcloud2k
I dont see a need for it. These trucks were built to take abuse.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:27 AM

Holy Damn, I wasnt expecting you to be that far modded out. Like blackcloud2k said, I know the drivelines can handle massive amounts of TQ and abuse, so other than maybe a Detroit Locker or TrueTrac, and preventative maintenance, I foresee you having a lot of extra cash laying around for some goodies....
Old 04-15-2012, 04:08 PM

Well thanks guys! I really appreciate the input, I really do. Im Just going todo the larger diff covers and hope for the best for all else. Your right, I had set aside a little play cash assuming id be beefing up driveline. Im going to focus on fuel delivery
Now. Im lacking in that dept for this truck. Injectors, airdog, etc... Any thoughts on nitrous??
Old 04-15-2012, 04:10 PM

Question, how do I get pics of my truck on here. And list of mods, like you guys have em. Like I said new to this forum.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstrok'nMN View Post
Question, how do I get pics of my truck on here. And list of mods, like you guys have em. Like I said new to this forum.
Go to the main home page, and on the left hand side of screen you will see a site navigation box. Click User CP (control panel) and that will give you a list of options such as "edit signiture" where you can enter your mods, ect. And you can edit Avatar, ect. As far as having a large picture in your signiture.... im not sure lol.... i have only figured out how to get the small ones
Maybe I can learn something also. Im pretty sure you have to put them on photo bucket or something, and then proceed from there. Every time I "browse" from my computer, and pictures end up really small. Nice list of Mods BTW.... impressive!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:27 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice to see another Minnesotan.. Welcome to the org.. I am located between redwood falls and Marshall... Keep up the good work on that 6.4
Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 AM

Yea, Mn diesel scene is kinda weak. Alot of fraudulent shops and even more wannabe diesel perf guys...... Hell yeS MN baby! Im up north of twin cities near forest lake. You can find me on Sundays going up amd down hwy65 eatn up stangs, camaros, srt8 whatevers...... Love racing the mercedes with the cool
Dude with his window down, oh im sorry sr, I thought you liked to smoke??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.