Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What do you think?

735 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sauce800 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I am looking at this truck and I am new to 6.4's. I was just wondering what you guys think about this truck? I have been reading the 6.4 posts for about a month now everyday after work, no life haha. Im ready to get one!

I saw the truck yesterday and it is CLEAN! the only thing I see a problem with is under the truck where the engine and trans meet there is a small coating of motor oil on the bell housing of the trans. So what could that be?

Also what you guys thought about the price. I think its a little high but, the truck only has 15k so its practically brand new.

2009 Ford F250 FX4 Super Duty, $33,153 - Cars.com

Any help would be great! Thank you!
Eric

#3 ·
Price is high even considering the very low miles. It is very clean, but it's not an FX4. I would take the VIN number and have someone get an oasis report for you to see if its had any major engine related issues. That would realstically be my deciding factor on this truck... And of course if they come down on the price.

#4 ·
yea when I looked at it yesterday I saw it is an XL, but it has rancho shocks and power everything so it might have been ordered. The price definitely needs to come down. It seams like an awesome truck tho. That leak has me worried. I dont want to get into anything serious as soon as I buy a truck unless I know what Im getting into and the only thing I know is from what I read off of here

Thanks for the input guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.