just bought 2009 f350 kr cclb - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 05:51 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just bought 2009 f350 kr cclb

i just bought a used 2009 kr cclb 4x4 with 94k miles and i love it!. i am wanting to delete it and use an h and s mini max. i have had 3 7.3s, 2 6.0s and my work truck is a cummins. i looked at a lot of trucks but i really liked the interior of the 08-up fords i just couldnt spend the cash for a 2011 up.

i have been on here looking around for a while and i am located in nc, not too far from rudys diesel, so i will probably use him for the parts. he seemed to be real helpful on the phone when i talked to him a while back.

i really like the sinc setup! this thing has more features than any other vehicle i have owned. i do have a couple things i would like to change, i would like to change it over to factory nav and my rear seats are buckets with a console and i want to swap it for a bench setup.

my truck does have a 6 inch lift on 37s with the factory kr 20s spaced out. as soon as i learn how to post up some pics i will. i am really not that good on computers. lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2012, 06:05 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Welcome to the ORG! Come over and join the CPA if youd like..and btw, we have a G2G on the 28th of this month.

Scotts at Trucks Unlimited or Rudys are probably going to be your best bets!
Old 01-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

thanks man, i been looking for a long time and finally found the deal i wanted and i love it!

where is trucks unlimited?
Old 01-22-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomland4x4 View Post
thanks man, i been looking for a long time and finally found the deal i wanted and i love it!

where is trucks unlimited?
It's up in Winston Salem. My truck is up there right now actually ...I drove it from all the way from Orlando to his place up there just to get it worked on, if that says anything. Ive heard nothing but great things about Rudy's too.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:38 AM

Congrats on the truck. IF money isnt a issue you should go ahead and get a dpf/egr delete, cai S&B or AFE, and exhaust. Now if you look on the classifieds you might get lucky to find a back seat or swap with someone
Old 01-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

when i bought the truck i set aside $1500 to do the deletes. that was the only way i would consider the truck. i just want it reliable and of course teh extra power is nice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.