6.4 price ranges - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
6.4 price ranges

Im in the market for a 6.4 with under 100K miles and i would like to be $30K or less. I found an 08 cc lb srw with 77k is it worth $36k its a xlt 4x4 no privacy tint on the rear windows or nothing. the trucks in really good shape inside and out besides the tires and the grille. $36K just seems a little high to me espcially since its gonna need tires soon and the grille is scratched up. they have it in autotrader for $29k but the lot said it was $32k im gonna find out what the deal is with that in the morning but the truck runs and drives great i just dont want to drop the bomb on $36k when theres always better deals to be found. should i keep looking around and find a better deal or try and talk them down off there high horse the salesman was showing me that the tax and tags and everything made it over $40K but with my trade in brought it down to the $36k i just think there giving me a line of bs and was hoping i fell for it. $10k for tax and tag is crazy Thanks for your input
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

That seems high to start out with and 10k for tax and tags....no way that's right, I hope. If so, walk away fast as they may try stealing your wallet during your test drive.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free
Old 12-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

That seems really high, especially, for an xlt. Even at $29k, that seems to be on the higher end of the spectrum. My truck stickered at $70,000 and paid just under $41,000 out the door. If it was a Lariat trim level with nearly every option, $36k seems like the ballpark. I'd even talk them down to the low to mid $30s on a Lariat as that's where it should be.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:57 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

You can get a low mileage 08 king ranch for less than that. That is way overpriced!
Old 12-22-2011, 02:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

TDiesel whats your location ? I may have something , 08 Larait cc 4x4 ALL opts , roof , chrome pkg , Never worked or offroad. H@S mini . 48k miles
Old 12-22-2011, 02:55 AM

That sounds a little high. I bought my 08 in June this year with 89k for only 26. It is a Lariat with all of the options, nav, sun roof, etc. It took me about 6 months of looking before I found this good of a deal though. Good Luck on finding a good one
Old 12-22-2011, 06:10 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I'm in statesville NC Ive found a few trucks with better deals than that one I was thinking more in the ballpark of 25 out the door with that truck but when they started on that 15k jump in price I was holding my hand over my wallet backing out the door
Old 12-22-2011, 06:24 AM

I'd sell you mine for what I owe on it ($25k), it's sitting at about 30k miles. Only thing is it's in Sask, Canada .
Old 12-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I'm willing to go just about anywhere to get a good deal on one but I figure why not try close first. That trucks at a local Ford lot and they've done called me 2 times and then called my work I told them there gonna have to come off that crap before I drop that money on that truck
Old 12-22-2011, 09:29 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Just forget about that one man. They were trying to screw you so hard to start with I wouldn't even count on getting a good deal out of that place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.