Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Reward------$$$$$$

966 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  jac97psd 
#1 ·
This is for anyone who has changed the lower fuel filter or removed their bed. I will pay very good money to who ever can prove to me that they beat the Sh** out the engineers who designed the above components. First as we all know the primary fuel filter/water sep sucks to change. Second I ended up welding 3/4 nuts to my bed bolts to get them out. So since the economy is bad I thought I would just put this out there for anyone in need of money.:ford:

#3 ·
Primary fuel filter is easy. You just need about 2 feet of extensions and the proper size socket. Comes right off. I thought it was easier than my 6.0. Had to use a filter wrench on mine for some reason. So i'll send you my paypal address and you can shoot that reward over. Hahahaa

#4 ·
no reward for removing the filter......required handing out an azz whipping to the designer:nod::icon_ford:

#7 ·
It's not that bad too change. But it's about to get a lot easier for me once I install the Air Dog II kit.:haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.