Elite diesel eng. I gotta *****! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 07:07 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Elite diesel eng. I gotta *****!

First off I have an 08 f350 with elite diesel towing turbos,head studs,main studs,h-11 push rods,stage two valve trane! now I payed $1800.00 dollars 5 weeks ago for a egr delete with blow off valve with stainless downpipes! I was told they would ship the following week? Now every week I would get a different story or told let me check with shipping the run around ya heard me? Now today I call and say to the guy man if you can't send me my parts today I want my money back? I get told it can't be done they are having an issue with the stainless downpipes! So the guy was nice and said I have the aluminized instock and we can ship that. I said could you have done that 4 weeks ago? I got a yes! I said man I got to go to las Vegas the 18th of this month since I have been waiting for five weeks for my parts and since I have to take something else besides what I ordered would you pick up the Nda charge? I get told nope can't do it! But we can give you a $100 dollar discount and refund your credit card the difference which was only a $100 bucks so I'm getting $200 back! but I have to pay my own Nda charge to get it to nashville to get the truck fixed so I can get out of town in a week! I know this may not deter any of you but I was a loyal elite diesel engineering customer!! I have had a bunch of there products on three different trucks! For me to have to wait longer then a month for parts that say on there web site in stock? Um it's not!!! I told the guy there it would be the last time I ever call them for anything! If you are a loyal elite customer contact me before you spend a dime with them!!! Elite your supposed to take care of your customers and they will take care of you!!! Not any more!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM
one day at a time

Unfortunately you are far from the first customer to post this kind of problem. Their products are good, but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Lots of threads on here to prove it.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sounds right on par for Elite.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to blackcloud2k Send a message via Yahoo to blackcloud2k
The only way I buy elite stuff, is if I go pick it up in person. Never have anything shipped, and Im somewhat local to them.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:05 AM

your truck sounds SWEEEET
Old 10-12-2011, 06:34 AM

Well my truck is sweet the issue is it's been sitting for almost 2 months waiting on parts from elite!! I was making close to 120lbs of back pressure so I had to quit driving it so I would not explode the turbos! But I tell ya this: I am in the process of opening up a diesel performance shop! Bad Azz Diesel Performance Inc. Let me get this shop up and going and by god my customer service will be #1 across the industry!!!! As far as elite diesel goes I would not recommend buying a jock strap from there ***! Or diesel parts for that matter! I'm beginning to wonder if all the money I spent for there products is the reason the truck runs a month then down for two? All I want is my dually back running! But I will say this: I have had 12 ford f350 diesel's all of them modified! I'm done with fords I wish I would have never got rid of my 99 7.3 it had 997,000 miles on it and the guy who bought it still pulls tractors and hay everyday! While my 08 sits by and watches it go by!
Old 10-12-2011, 07:23 AM
I wanna go fast!!!

I bought about 6k worth of parts last year from elite and it took over 2 months to get everything! Everytime I called they gave me a different story as to why the parts hadn't been shipped. If I ever need something from them I'll just call rudys and deal with them.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:56 AM

I guess that's what I'm going to have to do is start with Rudys but why would they get parts faster then us? Makes no sense
Old 10-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Let's Run'em

Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Damn sorry to hear that........
Old 10-12-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbolt View Post
I guess that's what I'm going to have to do is start with Rudys but why would they get parts faster then us? Makes no sense
Maybe because they're a distributor that probably stocks several thousand dollars worth of Elite's products rather than a single individual that will buy one product a a time for a price ranging from a few hundred dollars to a couple thousand dollars. Lose a distributor/a vendor that pushes your products, you're in big trouble. Lose an individual buyer, "not that big of a deal." Not saying this is what happened but I can see vendors that purchase $20,000+ of inventory on a regular basis getting orders fulfilled faster than someone who's spending $1500.

Regardless, sh*tty deal. Sounds like one hell of a truck though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.