Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

0-60 times

7K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  DieselFeverDisease 
#1 ·
Just wondering what your 0-60 times are.

Mine with edge race stacked with edge juice is 7 sec.

#2 ·
Wow, that sucks. Mine is a high 4 second 0-60, and I have a 6.0L... Get rid of the Edge, and also, stacking doesn't work on Powerstrokes..

#3 ·
exactly ditch the edge and get a h&s or spartan

#4 ·
The stack works on mine. I get 8 sec with just one and the other gives me another sec. But im not boost launching either

#5 ·
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Somebody PLEASE educate/help this guy with his 6.4L.. I would do it, but I'm too lazy right now. :hehe:

#9 ·
The last time I ran mine it was a 5.1 on the spartan 275. That was a boosted launch spinning in 4hi.

#10 ·
I have been trying it out with the Mini Maxx since the 6.4.28 update( has built in 0-60 timer) but I cant keep traction!!! I have not tried it in 4H yet....

#11 ·
Just bought a spartan phalanx. Now I need to get rid of the egde juice and race.

#13 ·
I dont have a Spartan but from the concensus on here, they are right there next to H&S with their quality tunes. You will be impressed, especially after running crappy tunes. Money well spent in my opinion. The continual R&D that is behind these HS and Spartan tunes is ridiculous! Fuel mapping and air ratio mixtures, ect. are too important to leave in the hands of a crappy tuner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.