Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Aftermarket Bumper

7K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  jsturki 
#1 ·
So i hit two deer this weekend and kinda messed my bumper up. Thank god they where small deer or else id be replacing the whole front end. Does anyone have a aftermarket bumper on there truck and if so what is the brand and can i see a picture? Thanks Jeremiah

See less See more
#3 ·
thats just it i dont know, Some i like the bumper/grill gaurd and others i dont. There are some i like just the bumper. That is why i was asking for some pics and what people suggest. I googled and didnt find a whole lot of options

#6 ·
road rhino

mines road rhino , they are made in illinois , the guy ships super resonable , i can get more pics but i have my lights almost installed , i love my bumpers , i got front and rear powerdercoated and prerunner bar for just under what a name brand one would be , same quality , but as stated in other post several styles and brand to look at , ive got ridgid lights im going to install for the 4 opening and my winch

Attachments

#9 ·
I'm gonna put another vote in for the Buckstop Bumpers! I had the same thing happen to me 2 weeks after I got the truck straight from the factory! Drilled a big Mule Deer with the truck which ruined the stock bumper. Ordered a Buckstop from there shop in Oregon and couldn't be happier. Great, strong bumper and I can take off the brush guard if I want. Was leery of the removable brush guard but its strong as hell! Ill post pics later when I get to my computer.

#12 ·
Granted those are all very nice bumpers and designs but, they are all similar and plain. Ali arc is the only odd ball listed beside that black ops bumper. Not everyone wants to look like 10,000 other trucks in their state/province with a plain jane bumper. Just my opinion though

#13 · (Edited)
tan truck is mine that came from Dallas with a Frontier front and rear.

green truck is my buddy's that has a buckstop unpainted.

#14 ·
Here are some pictures of my Buckstop Bumper

Photos of the Buckstop on my 08 F-350

Attachments

#15 ·
Look into Iron Bull Bumpers, Buckstop, or Warn. Warn looks the cleanest, buts its all personal choice.

I'm stationed at Fort Drum, NY and Iron Bull had the best coating by far!! The rust up here is killer so that's why I chose them.
Good luck,
Dom

#17 · (Edited)
Tough Country has bumpers and grille guards too. Some are even winch ready. The grille guard is the one I am looking at. Can't stand the thought of being in the middle of nowhere towing the 5th wheel with the family and being stranded when the front end is destroyed by a deer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.