Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Trade My King Ranch Rear Captains Chairs for Bench Seat?

13K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  hillbillyking 
#1 ·
I noticed in the pictures on the 'new to King Ranch thread') that the user had a split 60/40 bench seat in the rear (crew cab). My 08 CC King Ranch came (used) with the 4 captains chairs with center consoles. I like the front captains chairs but would rather have the bench or 60/40 seat in the rear as I often drive with co-workers at work and there usually 5 of us. Also I do a lot of truck camping/boating and could use the extra space/fold up seat feature.

Anyone in the Dayton, Ohio area (or close to it) want to trade??

#7 ·
Thanks. Here are a few I have on file. I can take more tomorrow in the sunlight. Let me know what view you would like to see.

Can you post some of yours?

Thanks,
Dan

#16 ·
Yea, Houston is a long way away from Dayton. If I knew of a cheap way to ship it....

You're not going to be around Ohio anytime soon for business or pleasure are you? :)

#20 ·
Aside from the center consol is there any diffrence between the captians from an 06? Id be happy to trade my bench, but you are in ohio tho rite? Kinda far from ny

#23 ·
I think the 6.0s have a lighter brownish King Ranch Leather, where the 6.4's have a red tinted brown. I don't know though for sure. (At least I have seen older Expeditions like that.)

Yes, NY is a little far from Ohio, but closer than Texas. I wish it was easy to ship these things. :dunno:

#21 ·
damn, i really want the buckets for mine, i have the rear bench, but i kinda need it becasue i have a dog that rides in the back, and for hunting season to squeeze all my gear in there....hhhmmmm....

#25 ·
oh well wouldt been nice if they were the same but you win some you loose some. good luck with the trade

free :bump:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.