MURDERED OUT! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 154 Old 07-25-2011, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
john7fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MURDERED OUT!

okay guys lets see those murdered out trucks! BRING ON THE PICS!!
here is mine, work in progress.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	253571_2035819890774_1102524509_32359796_1260208_n.jpg
Views:	4437
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	27219  

Last edited by john7fox; 07-26-2011 at 11:27 AM.
john7fox is offline  
post #2 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
INJEKTER1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ORYGON
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7fox View Post
okay guys lets see those murdered out trucks! BRING ON THE PICS!!
here is mine, work in progress.
there is nothing "murdered out" about your truck....WTF?


08 F350 MINI MAXX,5"FLO-PRO DPF DELETE, AFE INTAKE,HID'S,BFG A/T'S ON 20" BMF NOVAKANES,TIMBREMS,BLACKED OUT BUMPERS GRILL,STEPS RACING STRIPES,PAINTED HEADLIGHTS ,FABTECH LEVELD,RCX DUAL STABILISERS
INJEKTER1 is offline  
post #3 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 06:38 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
john7fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by INJEKTER1 View Post
there is nothing "murdered out" about your truck....WTF?
1st off, your truck is RED... not black. 2nd off i said its a work in progress.
john7fox is offline  
post #4 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
INJEKTER1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ORYGON
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7fox View Post
1st off, your truck is RED... not black. 2nd off i said its a work in progress.
OK...SORRY, 1st off your post isnt talking about my truck, so being that mines red has nothing to do with it...............jimmy..........2nd... i guess i just assumed you had done something to murder your truck out....clearly you have not.....maybe it should say......"show me picks of your murded out trucks cause i want ideas"........and mine being red...is WAY more murderd out than your work in progress.........ok carry on .


08 F350 MINI MAXX,5"FLO-PRO DPF DELETE, AFE INTAKE,HID'S,BFG A/T'S ON 20" BMF NOVAKANES,TIMBREMS,BLACKED OUT BUMPERS GRILL,STEPS RACING STRIPES,PAINTED HEADLIGHTS ,FABTECH LEVELD,RCX DUAL STABILISERS

Last edited by INJEKTER1; 07-26-2011 at 09:28 AM.
INJEKTER1 is offline  
post #5 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
john7fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by INJEKTER1 View Post
OK...SORRY, 1st off your post isnt talking about my truck, so being that mines red has nothing to do with it...............jimmy..........2nd... i guess i just assumed you had done something to murder your truck out....clearly you have not.....maybe it should say......"show me picks of your murded out trucks cause i want ideas"........and mine being red...is WAY more murderd out than your work in progress.........ok carry on .
1st pleaseeeee explain to me and everyone else who might in the future view this thread, how exactly your RED truck is more murdered out than my BLACK one. because the last time i checked .. MURDERED out trucks are STRAIGHT BLACK, not RED with black stripes. ok jimmy?!
2nd i have black wheels which arent on yet , so there you have it black on black, so once again your RED fails in comparison. i clearly stated that it was a work in progress not that it was finished by any means.
john7fox is offline  
post #6 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 220
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7fox View Post
1st pleaseeeee explain to me and everyone else who might in the future view this thread, how exactly your RED truck is more murdered out than my BLACK one. because the last time i checked .. MURDERED out trucks are STRAIGHT BLACK, not RED with black stripes. ok jimmy?!
2nd i have black wheels which arent on yet , so there you have it black on black, so once again your RED fails in comparison. i clearly stated that it was a work in progress not that it was finished by any means.
I would consider his red truck to be more murdered out than yours.
JohnnyRecondo is offline  
post #7 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
john7fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRecondo View Post
I would consider his red truck to be more murdered out than yours.
look buddy the point of this wasnt to say whose truck was or wasnt more murdered out than the other. as i stated in the first thread i simply wanted pics of murdered trucks, bc as i also said.. mine is a work in progress.
john7fox is offline  
post #8 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator


 
SuperCrutyPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orangevale, CA
Posts: 14,967
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Thanks: 76
Thanked 455 Times in 439 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7fox View Post
okay guys lets see those murdered out trucks! BRING ON THE PICS!!
here is mine, work in progress.
What do you have planned for your next step? Definitely a good looking truck to start with.


Owner | Operator: Darryl
My Truck: Ol' Guy Garage
Tow Toy: Pilgrim International 31RE3SLF5
United States Navy - IC2 - '76-'80
SuperCrutyPS is offline  
post #9 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
john7fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrutyPS View Post
What do you have planned for your next step? Definitely a good looking truck to start with.
ive got black rockstars in a few weeks. and then paint grille im thinking.. or possibly my mirrors
john7fox is offline  
post #10 of 154 Old 07-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
INJEKTER1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ORYGON
Posts: 1,358
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by john7fox View Post
look buddy the point of this wasnt to say whose truck was or wasnt more murdered out than the other. as i stated in the first thread i simply wanted pics of murdered trucks, bc as i also said.. mine is a work in progress.
well your post title says " murdered out" in my opinion , open up this thread and see my murdered out truck////... not " lets see pics of murdered out trucks" which it should say.... that's all....and im sorry i wasn't able to see your rock stars that are not on the truck yet.....i guess mine is a work in progress to.... im "going " to paint it all black... couldn't u tell? and a red truck can be murdered out......i think


08 F350 MINI MAXX,5"FLO-PRO DPF DELETE, AFE INTAKE,HID'S,BFG A/T'S ON 20" BMF NOVAKANES,TIMBREMS,BLACKED OUT BUMPERS GRILL,STEPS RACING STRIPES,PAINTED HEADLIGHTS ,FABTECH LEVELD,RCX DUAL STABILISERS
INJEKTER1 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome