Have to Sell - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Have to Sell

Well I hate to do it but we have to sell the truck. I want to thank everyone on here who has been so very helpfull in answering questions for this first time diesel owner. The insight and information on here was the best!!

The truck is a 2009 F250 Red in color and has the black leather seats. It is a 4 dr crew cab FX4. It has 14,511 miles on it as of this writing. It is not a daily driver and the majority of miles have been highway. I would estimate 65% highway. I towed a 8,000lb trailer to Louisianna and back to KC and our 2,200 pound camper to places in Missouri where I live. It is loaded with everything except nav and back up camera and sunroof. It has a Line X bed liner. The truck is in showroom condition. The leather is cleaned and conditioned monthly. Maintenance has been done according to schedules and have all receipts. Oil was just changed. I also sent in the oil to Blackstone to get a report but we just have to sell it. I could forward the report to who ever buys it I guess. It was bought used with 4,100 miles on it and it was a certified used Ford truck so it has 6 yr 100,000 mile warranty on engine and powertrain!

It is a great truck and I love it but my wife's job cut everyone's pay significantly and she had to take another job. I am disabled from degenerative joint disease and have had 3 major spine surgeries and 4 knee surgeries with a knee replacement and 2 elbow surgeries. The plan was to get a fifth wheel and travel but that is not going to happen now that she can't work from home. I am also having problems with my hip joints from rehabing the knee replacement and we have a lot of medical bills that are racking up from pt and pain mgmt visists. The truck is garaged and has been the whole time I have had it. It is in showroom condition! It was just waxed and tar removed from it. It also has the factory tublar side steps. We are asking $42,900.00 for it. If interested please email me at sportsfreaked@yahoo.com and put truck in the subject line. I will send you the vin so you can check on it. I will also call the Ford dealer I bought it from and ask for a copy of the oasis report to be faxed to me. There is a lein on it so 2 checks would be needed one to Ford for the payoff and one to us for the balance.

Thanks again for everyones help and insight. Hopefully we will get another one down the road! Ed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.