Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Help with Window?

889 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Stroke4Fun 
#1 · (Edited)
sooooo..... i got a dilema (i mean a friend does,, yeah right).. his economy car, 1996 honda civic, is having electric window issues. all the power and wiring is fine. for the most part window goes up and down fine, until about an inch from the top it starts hopping and dont go any higher. like its skipping teeth or something on the regulator????

if anyone can find it in there heat to help on a ricer i (i mean said friend) would greatly appreciate it...

also: moderators, i didn't know where to put this. if you would please????? (and not the trash folder,,lol)

#2 ·
i know its a ricer, but my SD dont get no 37mpg...... help?

#4 ·
Bueller? Bueller?

#6 ·
well it does go up with help, so must be regulator then:(

any tricks/tips on the R&R??

thanks

#7 ·
Get another reg. assm. first so you know what you need to remove then pop off the door panel and dive in! I have done all kinds they are not bad to do most of the time not sure about yours without seeing it but you should be able to change it out within a hour have a little mechanical know how and basic tools! If you get into it and need guidance i will get glad to assist!
Chris

#8 ·
appreciate it,,, then i will order the regulator/motor assembly, just wanted a bit more infor before i threw money at it. but really if the slides are good and the glass is good, and there is power to it then the only thing left is the motor/regulator.. thanks again..

may call on ya..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.