Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Does anyone here have the following VIN number??

4K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  08pwrstrokr6.4 
#1 ·
Does anyone here have the following VIN number??

1FTSW21R48EE49650

#5 ·
yea thats kind of odd, how do you just end up with a vin?

can you give us some specifics on the truck?

#8 ·
not my number, but I am def wanting to know the story....

#15 ·
So why all the James Bond secretive stuff? Why not say "hey guys, if anyone owns this truck or is looking at buying it, it's my old truck. It has this and this and this wrong with it"?

If anyone knows this girl, send up a smoke signal and I will send you a secret-coded message about some secrets I know about her. But you must first give the code word and the secret handshake.

#18 ·
Good Lord that was a drama....I was on the edge of my seat, like I was watching an episode of CSI or something. Oh my God is that girl hideous, is she orange? She probably thinks she's all that and a bag of chips though. SNAP!

#21 ·
Abso(freakin)lutely! I carved a pumpkin last halloween that was prettier. I'm sure her voice seals the deal though.

#24 ·
how the hell do you find her if shes naked and leaning on the truck?

#26 ·
oh ok.well never mind.when you go hunting,instead of a vest do you just wear her?

#27 ·
I just threw up in my mouth a little. And, that would be dangerous, that'd get you shot for sure!

#31 ·
it serves plenty,its a great source of entertainment for one.:hehe::thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.