Price Feedback? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Price Feedback?

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm hoping that some of you can provide me with some candid feedback on some questions tonight or tomorrow. Here's the data on the rig: 2010 F250 6.4 Liter Styleside Supercab with an 8' bed that has had a spray in bed liner installed. Basically, the truck comes with about every bell and whistle that a 2010 could come with. It has leather interior, chrome pkg. 20" tires, Off Road pkg., block heater installed, custom fender flares, you name it. It is a demonstrator with 2600 miles on it. Original sticker price was $53,475. Last quoted price was in early May and that was $41,174.20. The first time that I saw the truck on the dealer's lot was January 2010 and my first contact with the dealer began in February. In May, the dealer would not budge from the 41K figure quoted above. Realistically, what should this truck sell for in the northeast (Pennsylvania)? What fuel mileage could I realistically expect to see from this truck? Or, would I be better off dealing on a 2011 with the 6.7? Talk to me folks. I love this rig but am I being unrealistic in thinking that this dealer has more room to deal? Scoops
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Since it already has 2600 miles on it they should come down to mid 30's at least. If they don't come down that low I would pass. I got my truck that stickered at 52k and I got it for 38k and it had 3 miles on it.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:28 PM

10-14k off sticker is the norm. I know when i got my 09 it had a sticker of 58k and i got it for 43K and it was on the lot for 6 months but it was also the last 09 they had. but with 2600 miles on it they should come down an extra 2k or so. I would say 39k is as high as i would go on that one.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:49 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i bet you could get it for somewhere around 38-39k. i would stick with this one and just try to get them down. the new 6.7 is going to cost you a lot more than that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.