Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Got a tire and wheel question

833 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  po-po 5.0 
#1 ·
i have a 2004 ford excursion diesel i put som 20x10 kmc monster wuth 35 nittos on i recently bought a 08 6.4 and was wanting to put them on there. only problem is i dont have any of my paper work so iam not sure what the backspacing is. when i bought the wheels i just went to the local tire store and told them to order me some 20x10 monster for an 04. any inf would be great. thanks in advance!:confused:

#2 ·
should be the same back spacing but im not suer the only difference will be the lug nut that fit the 04 wont fit the 08 so you will have to get new lug nuts but they should fit take a tape measure and measure from the back of the center of the wheel to the out side of the tire and same on the 08. they should fit

#3 ·
I think the lug nuts will work. I could be wrond but i think its fine thread 03 and up. It would not be the first time i was wrong. Actually,now that i think of it, the rear end in my 01 is out of an 08. Its just fine thread which was on 04 too.

#4 ·
true true your right! lol im thinking about my buddys '99 cause i gave him some rims off a 02 and lugs fit that but not on my 06 haha so everything should work then!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.