How to make a minivan disappear.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How to make a minivan disappear....

Use mods in sig

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 06-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hadley, Michigan/Lima, Ohio
Posts: 3,067
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thesmokinstroke02
niceeee
Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 06-17-2010, 06:45 AM
Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And people wonder why diesel trucks have a bad rep. There is a time and a place for that and a crowded road is not one of them.
Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 06-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoracer057 View Post
And people wonder why diesel trucks have a bad rep. There is a time and a place for that and a crowded road is not one of them.
Whoa whoa slow your roll there preacher. There is no wondering as to why people hate diesel. Also you should pay attention to the picture. That's an iPhone being used off a mirror and the van was several 100ft back. The cloud is deceiving because of those factors. Thanks for your time buuuuuuh bye
Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 06-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 1,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to troid123
squid....
Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 06-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatcop? View Post
Whoa whoa slow your roll there preacher. There is no wondering as to why people hate diesel. Also you should pay attention to the picture. That's an iPhone being used off a mirror and the van was several 100ft back. The cloud is deceiving because of those factors. Thanks for your time buuuuuuh bye
You are blowing smoke on a public road with cars around and do you think the people like driving through that? buuuuuh bye now
Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by troid123 View Post
squid....
My apologies Mr. Post Veteran. Siiiiigh I dream of having enough posts to not be considered a squid anymore. For someone with that many posts I would expect you to know better than to post nonsense in a thread you don't like



Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoracer057 View Post
You are blowing smoke on a public road with cars around and do you think the people like driving through that? buuuuuh bye now
My old friend I know the concequences of me blowing smoke. I am willing to accept those concequences so thanks for the lecture.
Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Unapologetically American


 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 19,784
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Calm down fellas, no need for that nonsense here
Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 06-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bluffton, SC
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonboywv12
great this thread is going to turn into nothing but talking about how bad or good blowing smoke is, like all the other ones do. just shut up and deal with it dang its not your truck not your responsibility so just deal with it chances are yall don't even live in the same state? i would love to see you to see each other out on the road haha
Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 06-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboywv12 View Post
great this thread is going to turn into nothing but talking about how bad or good blowing smoke is, like all the other ones do. just shut up and deal with it dang its not your truck not your responsibility so just deal with it chances are yall don't even live in the same state? i would love to see you to see each other out on the road haha
A greatly appreciated post. You speak the truth man
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors