What % off sticker did you get your new 08-2010 superduty? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What % off sticker did you get your new 08-2010 superduty?

I know most of us are buying 250s/350s/450 pickup trucks.

I've been looking used or new for a CC 200" wb F550 xlt. like 95% of the market are manual EVERYTHING XLs , i dont even care for how most look let alone how plain they are.

Anyway, we talked to a couple dealers, 2 could get XLT bright red crew cab F550/diesel/4x4s "both at other dealers though not local"

one was 59,xxx$ sticker, and theyd come down to $53, 575.
The other was $56,850 and theyd come down right off the bat to 47k$

Ive seen XL models for over 20% off list, and since the 12' body i want for it is at least 10k, some HAVE this body installed online in other states and with the cost of that, the truck is 20-26% off sticker price !

I offered our local dealer 48k+ tax, id pay tags/commercial registration etc... i figured he'd want to wheel and deal. Truck is in Pittsburgh PA apparently, im in NJ. If it came to it, id drive out to pick up the truck possibly.

They said flat out they cant knock the 59k truck down to 48k which was about 17% off sticker/list.

I want to get the ford 0% for 60/mo finance plan... they then made it sound like no way with the 0%... so i said ok, if i buy it outright? no, wtf then?

At this point im gonna find a 05-07 used with any amount of miles and be done with the deal for half price :/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 10:49 PM

i got 25% off sticker on my new 09. 57300 sticker, 43000 befor tt&l. but they wanted it off the lot seeing it was the last 09 they had and there was only 3 day of 2009 left when i got her.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:04 AM

I just bought a 2010 I got about 23% off sticker plus they gave me more on my trade than I could of sold it for outright. I think a lot of it has to do with timing, they are trying to get rid of the 2010's as the 2011's are starting to arrive.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM

The sticker on my 2010 was 53k, got it out the door, tax, title and tag for just over 40k.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftea View Post
bought my 08 job1 4x4 sc sport, build date june07, in sept09. sticker $46180 otd $29647.56. i offered 40% off plus tax. i didn't think they would take, but they called two days later, told me to "come get it". 6 months later, 6k miles, no problems.
damn! that aint half shabby!

Well at least i dont feel like a hard pressed cheap A$$ now at 17% hah!

I shoudl call the dealer up monday morning and tell him ill offer him 44 or 45k now not 48k, tough for them, they should have taken it.

I know though that because they dont HAVE the truck on their own lot, that they cant negotiate nearly as much. Ill keep looking. ALL the dealers sure want to "FIND" my truck for me though, ill do that on my own :/
Old 04-02-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired1 View Post
i got 25% off sticker on my new 09. 57300 sticker, 43000 befor tt&l. but they wanted it off the lot seeing it was the last 09 they had and there was only 3 day of 2009 left when i got her.
hey wired, post some pics of your 98 cobra ! what color is it? I have a 04 dsg mach 1 and the g/f has a 04 mystichrome cobra coupe with a 2.3L whipple and 610whp :!
Old 04-03-2010, 04:55 AM

Alot of these quotes include the Rebate that were available at that time, they may be different at this time and differ across tha nation.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mine sticker'd at $57,920. With talking them down, then throwing the X-Plan at them, etc I was at about $49,000 before trade-in and down payment. I ended up financing significantly less at 2.9% for 60 months
Old 04-03-2010, 07:31 AM

I shoudl call the dealer up monday morning and tell him ill offer him 44 or 45k now not 48k, tough for them, they should have taken it.

I agree!! My Sisters boyfriend bought a new Nissan Murano a few months back. He did his research & went in with a fair offer. They rejected it. They started to play the game. When the salesman came back with that impossible look on his face, the boyfriend said, "you should have taken my previous offer, cause this one is 1500 bucks less. He proceeded to walk out the door, they grabbed him, & took the lower offer.

I think the whole process is complete BS. A guy ponies up the bucks for what he thinks is going to be a hot concert, he waits till the last minute & sells them for a profit, he gets arrested for scalping cause he made 18 bucks on the deal. These huge dealerships charge the unknowing $10,000 more than the last guy & they laugh all the way to the bank. It should be criminal, nope, just the American way!!!

Last edited by BGJ; 04-03-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamAirfreak98ss View Post
hey wired, post some pics of your 98 cobra ! what color is it? I have a 04 dsg mach 1 and the g/f has a 04 mystichrome cobra coupe with a 2.3L whipple and 610whp :!
it lazar red with a black top and interior. 1 of 340 made in that combo in 98. has 68k on her. stock block with a over spun s-trim aftercooled, bigger heatexchanger,twin fuel pumps, 42lbs injectors, 90 lmaf, head cooling mod, imrc deletes, long tubes, o/r-h, mac cat back, 4.10s, h&r and MM suspension, real saleen speedlines, and 315 bfg dr's out back. and i'am sure i'am forgetting some stuff. and i love the DSG color of you mach and a 2.3 whipple cobra is a lot of fun.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.