Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Mick @ Spartan

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  benjamin24 
#1 ·
Besides tech@spartandieseltech.com, what is the best way to get ahold of Mick after hours? I am trying to load tunes and am getting the "wrong vehicle" error. I think it is because he never had my VIN...

#5 · (Edited)
thanks!

yeah I got the used one. $800 shipped for the tuner and DPF/DOC pipe. mad props to gene wilson for hooking me up. Gonna load the 150 DPF on tune tonight and install the delete tomorrow.

#7 ·
he returned to stock and I paid the $325 to Spartan for the new license. Angela had his VIN but not mine and Mick emailed me the new license without having my VIN. I am hoping it is a quick fix but its almost 10pm and looks like the Spartan will spend tomorrow on my desk...lol

#8 ·
Cool, I know the wait will kill ya. LOL If or should I say when you load the 210 or 250 tune make sure to do the tranny relearn process. It helps. Also don't worry about trying to check your mpg right away. Mine actually got better after I had the tuner on for a couple tanks (think it might've just been the newness wearing off and not nailing the go pedal though). Congrats, and welcome to the club. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.