Trying for Years to Sponsor: Tried today LIFETIME MEMBER, again NO.. HELP! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trying for Years to Sponsor: Tried today LIFETIME MEMBER, again NO.. HELP!

I think this is the greatest site for Ford Owners and Enthusiasts!!!

To say thank you, I have tried for YEARS to Join, and just today I tried again to go LIFETIME MEMBER....

Now I have a Mastercard, but the address linked to it is a P.O. Box where the Mastercard Bill goes. I log onto your Order system and come up with PayPal, but it refuses to take my Mastercard because "we do not accept P.O. Boxes." My Name, CC # and Billing address has to match the Mastercard or the system refuses it.

In past years I thought it was a currency conversion issue, but that is not the case now. I routinely order things from the PowerStrokeShop, Sheplers, Cabelas, and other U.S. outlets...

Administration, can you help?

Best Regards to all from Australia.... lone Ranger
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2010, 02:32 PM

If it makes you feel better Ranger...I'll take your credit card I'll even put it in my sig. Sponsored by the Lone Ranger! Just pm me your info
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM

PM Rodslinger, I'm SURE he can find a way to take your money off your hands.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:50 PM

OK FINE. JOKES ASIDE.....

I just thought sponsoring might be a good thing to return to the Forum. I am not a cheap a$$ and thought I should join YEARS ago and just not have been able. Also I have some cool pictures of a lot of Rigs... Oh well, the pictures of rigs and travel pictures of Australia you can see on our Forum for free at www.bushtrackerownesforum.com in the categories like TIPS ON TOW VEHICLES and the Category TRAVEL LOGS AND BUSHTRACKERS IN ACTION..

All for free, look, I can't ship to U.S. and we are back logged til October with Australias Number One off-road caravan (live in trailer)... THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTORIAL not about business, this is about fun, for free, on the Bushtracker Owners Forum.... And I thought it right to become a LIFETIME Member with something like 4 Fords owned on this Site in our Fleet, 7.3's, two 6.0's Duallies, and now a 6.4 KR CC LWB DRW.

Winches, Bullbars, big Driving Lights for roos, multiple battery systems, fridge/freezers, suspension lifts, Air Bags, Air Suspension, Hydraulic over Air Brakes, on and on. We are on the "Last Frontier" here in Oz, and you have to have your ducks in a row out in the Outback... It is as big as North America, but only the population of Southern California...

Cheers, lone Ranger
Old 03-16-2010, 03:58 PM

If you'd like we could probably pack up half of california and send them too ya! I'm sure most wouldn't be missed. Hell right now we'd give you all of Washington D.C. as long as you promissed to not bring em back.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin24 View Post
If you'd like we could probably pack up half of california and send them too ya! I'm sure most wouldn't be missed.

Hey

Old 03-16-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin24 View Post
If you'd like we could probably pack up half of california and send them too ya! I'm sure most wouldn't be missed. Hell right now we'd give you all of Washington D.C. as long as you promissed to not bring em back.
WHAT? Nancy Pelosi that wacko Liberal give it all away I don't care cuz I am rich -Witch? The Greenie sort that pushed Global Warming Agendas in Washington DC then flew home in her Private 747 wacko? That type?

Or do you mean all the Leftist Gay Liberation Fairy Prius types to save the unborn baby gay whales for mohammed types in Californication ?
Nawww, you keep them there waiting for the San Andreas Fault to break loose

And, you mean the ones that run the Country in DC? We have a Mini-Me Replicant here running the country as Prime Minister, only he does not have such a good tan.....

You can keep them, we don't know what to do with the Sydney Mardi Gras types, Thanks. Maybe they can get work visas as San Francisco Refugees... You can bet they don't drive Fords...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.