Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6.4 Guys post up pics of your truck!

1M views 2K replies 700 participants last post by  Heavy_GD 
#1 ·
I dont think a picture thread has been started on here for 6.4s yet so post up your rigs.:thumb:

Id like to see what everyone else has done as well to possibly get ideas on what to do next on mine

See less See more
#2 ·
Good looking truck man! :bump:

#10 ·
why not ill post some

#12 ·
ill sale u one :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

#17 · (Edited)

this is a old pic but i had to throw it in

i will take some more up to date pics after my replacement wheels are in and i clean her up

#20 ·
O2, really love the truck, reminds me alot of mine just bigger! Couple quick questions: What kind of lift are you running? Are you planning on linexing the silver trim? Did you just tint your factory tails?

Here's one of mine

#24 ·
O2, really love the truck, reminds me alot of mine just bigger! Couple quick questions: What kind of lift are you running? Are you planning on linexing the silver trim? Did you just tint your factory tails?
Thanks! My lift is kind of a mutt lift, I have fabtech, procomp, sky jacker, etc components. If I do get rid of the silver it will be linex. I looked into it and it'd be really hard to paint it because they would have to match how the rest of the truck has faded since it was new. And the tail lights are recon.

#22 · (Edited)
I will post up some new ones when I get my BMFs on.

#26 ·

thats the latest pic. i can wait to get my rim replaced..shes a work in progress

#37 ·
thats one sick looking truck. love to see a nice truck at work with a lil mud on it:thumb:

#50 ·
yup:doh:
i find myself staring at my truck all the time trying to figure out what to do to change it. I'm really tempted to wrap the whole thing in digital camo