Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2008 xl fogs

731 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  107stroker 
#1 ·
I've added fogs to my 08 xl model 250. I got the light kit, the harness that plugs in near the driver headlight, and a new switch. Got it all put in and no power to the fogs. Took it by the dealer to get that function turned on but the tech could not get it enabled. His computer thingy said that function not available in this module. He said he would do some research but I may need some sorta new module or something. Any help or info is appreciated. :crazy::crazy:

Here are before and after pics

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I've added fogs to my 08 xl model 250. I got the light kit, the harness that plugs in near the driver headlight, and a new switch. Got it all put in and no power to the fogs. Took it by the dealer to get that function turned on but the tech could not get it enabled. His computer thingy said that function not available in this module. He said he would do some research but I may need some sorta new module or something. Any help or info is appreciated.

Here are before and after pics
What switch do you use to enable the fog lights?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.