Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What's everyone's opinion on these rubbers?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  08powerstroke6.4 
#1 ·
I ordered a set of these 325 50 20 Toyo proxes a couple days ago. Can't beat the price. The Terra grapplers I currently have are pretty wore out. They are going on a reg cab short bed that is a play truck only, no towing. I think this size might be discontinued as I bought 4 out of the 5 I found for sale. Anybody else running a set of these?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I don't plan on doing any offroading in this truck. Just a cool unique ride to cruise around and have fun. Hopefully they will ride better than the terras

#5 ·
I'm surprised the load capacity is only 110lb different from the 10 ply nittos I'm currently running. Doesnt say a ply rating on the Toyo tires just says Rd for reinforced

#7 ·
Your probably right I'm sure I'll ruin one and wish I had a spare. Tire companies are discontinuing the 325 50 20 for some reason it seems like it would be a popular size for stock height trucks.. hopefully they bring it back

#9 ·
Thought I would follow up with some pics. So far I like these tires they ride better than the nittos and are quiet and seem to get good traction

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.