Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

DPF Delete and tune

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  greentuck 
#1 ·
Hi guys I am new on here and wanted to get some advice. I am think of getting a 2008 F350 King Ranch. Everything I have read says to delete the DPF for reliability and a little gain in MPG. I know when this is done you have to have a programmer to turn it off. What will be a descent programmer to use with just a tow tune, eco tune, and then factory if anything more just a mild tune I dont want anything crazy just something to help with gas mileage and to shut off dpf. I know a lot of people like the spartan and H&S but is that necessary for just the mild tunes that I want.

#2 ·
Sct will work fine. Jeremy @ no limit can hook you up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jeremy@TDA
#4 ·
Hey man! I can help you out no problem! We have a basic delete kit that will fit your needs perfectly. The SCT X4 with Gearhead tunes and the DPF delete pipe. This can be done for less than $1k. There are more tuner options but they go up in price after the SCT. Give me a call and i'll get you set up! (706)549-5355

#5 ·
Jeramy: I will be giving you a call as well. Forgive me in advance. I am a newbie at this tuning thing but like to know and learn so I may ask lots of questions... I have done my research but just want to make sure I fully understand before I tear into my DD. I am in interior Alaska -40 in the winter and 80 miles from the nearest auto parts store... so being prepared and having what you need is MUST.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.