Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Had to post this pic

8K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  f350powerstroke 
#1 ·
This was in the Valley trader when I was looking through it today. That is like our local want ad.
I can't beleive they put this ad in the paper.
Talk about ignorant.

See less See more
#3 ·
they are just afaird of the power

#22 ·
Yeah, i'm guessing they either got burned by one once and let that ruin their opinion of them, OR they are letting the general uninformed public opinion of 6.0's cloud their judgement. Sheep lol...

#14 ·
I think its funny as hell and I got nothing against 6.0's. If I had an ad in the paper like that it would say "No Duramax Diesels"

#15 ·
I've driven them all and i kinda like the 6.0. No other engine makes as nice a sound as the 6.0. The old cummings had a nice sound but the v8 sound of the 6.0 has them even beat.
Heard a radio add for a law firm looking for 6.0 owners in order to sue Ford. That pissed me off! The issues were with the international engine not with anything Ford did and besides, those issues were resolved in the last 6.0's.
Irritating to say the least

#16 ·
I have driven them all and the 6.0 does have a unique sound that is sweet but I think I like the 7.3 sound better. 7.3's sound so mean at idle. The 6.4 is a monster but sounds terrible (if you can even hear it over the road noise:doh::hehe:)

#23 ·
Haha....those cheeky ba***rd.

#26 ·
#28 ·
How do you know it's them?

They are 20 miles down the road from me on my way to my moms.
I ALWAYS stop in there and talk the owner. Great guy :thumb:
I've almost bought several trucks there. Had no idea it was him. I'll have to give him chit next time I stop in there :lol:

#32 ·
I would avoid Hand Picked Western Trucks. I bought a 97 F250 from him and discovered the truck had been in a wreck. The radiator support was from a Bronco...he should have picked up on it. I asked him three times in person if it had been wrecked and he said no all three times. If he is that much of an "expert" he should have seen it.

Best bet is Twisted Metal in Salado, Texas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.