Door unlock code? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 10:12 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Door unlock code?

I have the door unlock onmy 2006 crew cab ps, but they didnt give me the number when I bought it, is there a way for me to retrieve it or do I have to pay the dealership to get it?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Keyless Entry
Old 04-22-2009, 11:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lubbockguy1979
If you search google it will give you locations to look for the code. There are a few locations behind panels, under the dash etc. The locations are different in different years. I bought mine used and the master code was written in the manual. Ford dealers are able to pull the code from the computer. If your a talker or have a friendly dealer they might do it for free. With the master code you can make a resetable personal code as out lined in the book and on the net.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lubbockguy1979
Also.... The last two button pushed at the same time will lock all doors. And what ever you code is pause and 3 will unlock all doors. I didn't know that when I first got the truck
Old 04-22-2009, 03:30 PM

worked for my o6
Quote:
Lots of people have this problem and I was one of them. My local dealer, with a straight face, quoted $98 to get the code out of the computer. That made me so mad, I decided to find out how to do it myself and tell as many people as I can how they can do it as well. I'm not a Ford mechanic, but I have a 2004 F-350 and I can tell you how I did it. The RAP module was mounted on the fire wall behind the radio. I suspect the easiest way to read the code is to remove the radio. If you can't get it out, remove the fuse panel located below the steering column. With a bright flashlight look to the right and up behind the radio and you should see at least part of a large white label. It will have a large bar code on it as well as the words "Canada" and "FCC" among other stuff. The factory code is the bold five digit number located to one side. This was not easy to see. I had to reach up under the panel and push a wiring loom out of the way while my wife looked for the number, but it was easily worth $98.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:04 PM

This is not the one I found awhile ago for mine but its just as good! Its about half way down the page. I like to have pictures to help get a better idea where everyone is talkin about Hope this helps

Keyless Keypad Code - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
Old 04-22-2009, 06:47 PM

Pictures for sure!! I used about 4 sites info and I have a snake cam so that helped
Old 04-22-2009, 06:52 PM

OH! and after I found mine I found it written in black marker on the door pillar ,, they thru a few extra #'s to confuse folks but it was a good idea! there is also a sequence of codes available that will get anyone into these trucks in 20 minutes . I have my key less viper and I don't have the keypad on the door able to disarm the alarm
Old 04-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Premium Member

It will take them longer than 20 minutes. After 5 wrong tries or somewhere around there, the keypad goes dormant for 7-10 minutes
Old 04-22-2009, 07:14 PM

I don't know? it was a huge thread and I also found the same info on lots of other sites ) lots of folks said it worked ! I have seen the code sheet an I wouldn't try it but It seemed legit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.