Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pics of Wheels/Tires

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Mud-Nut 
#1 · (Edited)
Got them yesterday. They were supposed to be here this coming Monday or Tuesday but they came in early. 35x12.5 20 Toyo MTs and new wheels.

See less See more
#6 ·
looks good.....what kind of wheels are thoes?

#8 ·
I LIKE those tires. I might have to look at those when mine wear out.

If you don't mind my asking, what did the tires set you back. (if you don't want to say that's understandable too!)

#9 ·
Glad ya'll like them so far. I am very happy with them. I almost bought black wheels like a lot of people are doing right now but then I chickened out and went with something I KNEW I would like.

#13 ·
Thanks, they're Incubus Crusher wheels...I think model 816.

Looks good! I love the color ;)
Your truck looks very nice. I was close to going with black wheels but chickened out. Didn't want to commit to the blackout theme. Seeing yours makes me realize it would have looked awesome.

#14 ·
are those dual bilsteins up front and do you have any axle wrap?

#16 ·
They are dual Bilsteins. I don't have any axle wrap. I had cheap shocks on the front before I got the Bilsteins and I will never buy cheap shocks again...these make a noticeable difference and the ride is much better (for a heavy duty truck).

#17 ·
that set up looks bad f'n asss man im gona buy toyo mt's 35x12.5 20's on my truck too and im gona buy the incubus poltergiest rims

i wanted to ask you what lift you have on there and do the 20x9 incubus wheels still make the tires stick out from the side of the truck?

#18 ·
Nice truck man!! Those look awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.