Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Flo Pro Exhaust w/Airbags

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  marjamar 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my exhaust but am leaning toward a 4" Flo Pro. I am mounting my 5th wheel hitch to this truck and am going to install some Firestone airbags. I am concerned about everything fitting.

I called Flo-Pro and they really couldn't give me a definite either way.

Has any body used a 4" Flo Pro exhaust (Or any 4" exhaust for that matter) with airbags on the rear and did it fit ok??

'07 F250 KR 6.0 with SB.

Steve

#4 ·
You won't have a problem- I have Flo Pro 4" w/ Ride Rite Bags -Reese 5th Wheel Hitch -07 F-350 Dually

#6 ·
A shield came with the bags- As for as Flo Pro w/muffler -Great sound- no drone noises as others complains. Lower EGT's 150-175 degrees when pulling up the big hill when it counts.

#7 ·
Thanks for the response. I talked to flo-pro and they advised that there is another thing you can add if you get that 'drone' noise. It's called the 'twister' and their part number is 71299. Supposedly helps reduce it. They said to put it further up in the exhaust system. He said some need it some don't.

As far as the air bags go I'm glad to hear that it comes with a shield.

Steve

#8 ·
Me too. Building my '04 F350 into an RV Hauler and very seriously considering a full air suspension on it. I've been looking and to do what I want is pretty big bucks. I can fab just about anything here at the shop, so I'm most likely going to do my own knock-off of what I think will be best for smooth ride, both empty and pulling a 30'+ 5th wheel camper. I am considering some nice chrome stacks, but not sure yet. Depends on what I do with the existing flatbed that's on it now.

Take some pics, I will too.

-Rodger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.