Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

EGT Probe for Livewire LS

970 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  marjamar 
#1 ·
I sorta asked in another thread I started about finding a EGT probe suitable for my SCT Livewire LS. Didn't get any response specific to this, so I am asking again.

The only probe I am finding is about $180.00 which seems very much to much money for what it is.

Anyone?

Thanks.

-Rodger

#2 ·
I have the SCT livewire ts 5015 and it uses a JMS probe part number I am unsure but they have it on innovative s website. The dealer had some trouble makeing it read but all they had to do was update tuner n it worked fine 2 weeks later no issues and all is well

#3 ·
Called SCT and found there are some problems with the accuracy with the Livewire LS reading EGT. They are working on it, but I think I'll wait a bit on installing. I guess it's a choice between the JMS @ $185.00 or the PLX SM-EGT modual and probe for about $150.00 or so.

I guess I'll look more while waiting to hear about an update for the Livewire LS.

-Rodger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.