Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anybody from Nashville/Franklin?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  6literdiesel 
#1 ·
Got anybody from Nashville running around on the forums? Any recommended mechanics in the area when I don't have the time to wrench it myself? Thanks guys.

#2 ·
I'm not from there, but I'm up there most weeks. My company is based out of Spring Hill. I can't help with a mechanic though, I do my own wrenching.

#5 ·
Spring Hill is a stones throw away... what company do you run?

#4 ·
I live in Lebanon and I have a good mechanic that works on my trucks. Caylon Golden is his name. He is a member on here but I am not sure how often he comes by. I will pm you my number, gimme a call and I will give you his info.

#6 ·
I work for Pinpoint Services, we work on cell phone towers. If you're familiar with Joe Peay Rd, we're in that big barn looking building next to the dirt bike track.

#7 ·
I know where the dirt bike track is but not Joe Peay Rd. Careful on those cell towers... I use to to be a project manager for Nsoro that had a turf contract with AT&T.

Do you just wrench from your house or do you you have a shop that you do your stuff at?

#9 ·
I'm a market lead, so I stay pretty safe behind my desk now. I just wrench in the driveway.

#8 ·
I'll pm you a number / name of a shop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.