Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

03 f250

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mattmann86 
#1 ·
I've found a 2003 f250 scsb fx4 lariat with 200000 miles. Original owner. All stock non lifted in great shape for $9000. Oil cooler was changed and egr cleaned at 120000 miles.injectors replaced last year, says all filters and oil changed on time. Hardly has a scratch on it. I'm just wanting y'all opinion on the truck and would y'all do anything to it, like egr delete and studs and gaskets after purchase. Test driving Sunday. Thanks in advance

#4 ·
Really! I thought the price was great, that's the best price I can find here in alabama. I found a 03 with cloth with 168000 all stock, he said he would take 11,500 and it's got cloth. Prices are high around here. What do uLl think it's worth?

#8 ·
Mines a 06..I bought it with 42k in 2012 for 16k

#10 ·
Prices are very different for different parts of the U.S. and Canada too. Not sure why, but they are. Here in NW FL and South Alabama these trucks seem to be at a premium. I bought my '04 CCSB Lariat with 85k miles for 16.5K just three months ago. It was the best "lot" deal I found after about 4-6 weeks of looking. I actually found very few private party trucks that I would have purchased over this one. Yes, I found a few that were less money, but none in as good of condition, with the low miles or options. That was before I knew I needed an oil cooler, but that could have happened to any of the other trucks I looked at too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.