Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

QUESTION????

2K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  Co. Neil 
#1 ·
From my picture do yall think i should put stacks? or leave it the way it is?

#5 ·
#9 ·
I agree, leave it alone...stacks look so stupid imo

#18 ·
i dont like the look of stacks on a quadcab short bed...too much. i like the simple look without stuff hangin everywhere. i say rbp exhaust (maybe duals comin out each corner) get 2 decals made up, like monster one on each side of the back window. that way its changin the look a decent amount but not havin pipes stickin outta your bed

-i thought about em for a while but couldnt justify cutting a hole in my bed and i think out the side looks better

#21 ·
put it this way...your truck, do what u like and what you think looks better

as for decals...is say get 2 monster emblems made up at a vynal shop...put one on each side of your back window...i think that would look sweet

^^just the M not everything else and one on each side

(Not my truck)

#22 ·
put it this way...your truck, do what u like and what you think looks better
haha man i want your opinion though cuz im not sure .. cutting through my bed is definatly one thin stoppin me but what stcker should i put cuz i think that would be cool!

#28 ·
lol it does look good, theres just to many people startin to get stacks, its almost like a novelty thing anymore...when there were only a few trucks with em i liked it but people hop on the stack bandwagon and it gets played out

#29 ·
I wouldnt say played out that is like saying a 6 inch lift and 37s is played out. Not trying to make anyone made but it is all in taste. I say go with it. Not only did I get a great exhaust but it kind of made the truck look bigger. The only bad side to mine is now the rear sliding window is pointless cant open it cause of fumes but hey it is what it is.

with a tool box though you will want to make a cover for it like mine it looked weird with a big gap. check out the pic for the cover I used an old tool box lid.

#30 ·
yeah thats true but i no only one guy near me thats got em and hes got a cummins so idk i got time to think about it i guess .. i want them but then i wanna be able to take them off too ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.