Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

motorcraft batteries 129

919 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  MrOneEyedBoh 
#1 ·
Just called the ford dealership and they have the batteries for 129 a piece for 850 cca thought this was a good deal. Anything else I should look at.

#2 ·
That's not bad, seeing how batteries have gone up in price lately.

I bought 2 Interstate batteries in 2011 for $125 a piece... Now, they are about $165.

#3 ·
That's a pretty fair price. I replaced mine with Motorcraft brand, my dealer said they have a 5 year warranty for any failures and they'll tow the truck or provide a recharge if the batteries ever lose charge. I've had mine for 2 years now with no issues. :beer:

#6 ·
If you have a Costco close by they have 850 cca group 65s for $95 each. I know their not Motorcraft, but they are a good battery at a decent price.

#7 ·
If you guys have a farm and fleet (or another farm supply store) near by go there. I can get group 65 875 cca there for 80 bucks and they come with 3 year warrenty with 7 year prorated warranty.

I had them replace a few of my batteries due to them "being bad" (aka my bad alternators) with no questions asked, they just load tested them and gave me new ones with a brand new warranty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.