Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Well--I bought my first PSD

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  kilobravo3 
#1 ·
Hey gang. After doing quite a bit of reading here, and getting help from several people on the forum, I decided to buy my first F250. I drove it home yesterday, and it drove much better than I expected. I'm moving up from an F150 and I really love the truck. I got about 17.5 mpg (hand calculated) on my 350 mile interstate drive (at 75 mph). I'll be taking her to the dealer this week for a 60k mile service (since I'm not 100% sure of the service history). I don't have any pictures of me with the truck yet, but here is a link to some pictures from the seller:

My New Truck

#3 ·
Nice truck and one hell of a good price!!! I bought my truck last year and I paid $21000, which then I thought was a steal...

#4 ·
Yea thats a pretty good price. Love those interiors.

#7 ·
Congrats! Dang good price:thumb:

#9 ·
congrats man. you got a dam good deal. hope you saved some extra dough for the mods lol. once you put a sct (and only sct ) and all the rest of the mods, youll be one happy camper. imo black wheels look the best on white trucks :wink[3]:

#11 ·
I thought these trucks had problems with the tuners....blown head gaskets and such. This truck already has been in the shop for 1 blown head gasket, and if I can help it I'd like to keep it that way. If it will make the truck run better, and perhaps increase the fuel economy, then I'm certainly up for doing it. Of course, the wife is already upset about me buying a diesel, I'm going to have to start hiding money in the backyard for the mods :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.