Just loaded my Looney Tune - Wow - Page 12 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RescueF250 View Post
Sounds like the Whining and crying douche bag band wagon is back on the kick about attacking Vivian, some things never change. All you 3 that I ever see is B**** and moan together like its some sort of instant transmission you guys minds link together and go on this tangent. Blah blah blah. Forums wasn't like this moons ago seems like everyone needs to get their head out of their A** or in this case out of each others.

Yall bounce in peoples threads and stir **** all your good for every time I see a post anything envolving Quicks Tricks yall are in it. 35pm's huh So your spreading hate and discontent again being a D-Bag. I ran even the old school looney back in 04 LONG AGO and my trans held together with 190s and 38's for many years. Sounds like a operator error to me. I even hit the track every Friday all summer long for many years, countless burn outs, boost launches, OFF roading and still held together and it was early 03. Im off my soap box but clear yalls head and settle the **** and be done with the crap

Oh Id like to add as well, Ran insanity tunes, looney. srl. xtreme tunes, all good tunes my trans hated extreme tunes royal but never have I said Eric tunes or anyone else was **** or attack them for having my trans cause issues. Eric done some awesome things but his tunes did not work with my truck one bit. just saying.

Just to repeat what Dave said. the TorqShift is technically a 6-speed automatic. By engaging 3rd gear and overdrive simultaneously, a 1.09:1 gear ratio is accomplished. This gear is only used during cold operation, and once the transmission/engine are warm, the standard 1-5 gears are used (ratios above). This 1.09:1 is considered the "true" 4th gear, but is not used during normal operation

So it's nice to see that we can call each other names and blast each other etc and violate the COC. I don't EVER want to see another pm in my inbox from a mod who thinks that I said or did something that breaks the COC. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MODS ARE THANKING PEOPLE FOR NAME CALLING AND ATTACKING OTHER MEMBERS.

This is all because a few guys had a negative experience with her tunes and she took offense to it as well as all the nut swingers following her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
What attack?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 11-29-2013, 06:00 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany View Post
So it's nice to see that we can call each other names and blast each other etc and violate the COC. I don't EVER want to see another pm in my inbox from a mod who thinks that I said or did something that breaks the COC. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MODS ARE THANKING PEOPLE FOR NAME CALLING AND ATTACKING OTHER MEMBERS.

This is all because a few guys had a negative experience with her tunes and she took offense to it as well as all the nut swingers following her.
its not your fight sir he was given an infraction for his language and I was about to delete his post. It was already brought up about the "thanks". We will handle it. Just because you do not see somthing happen 2 minutes after it happens does not mean you have to start blasting the mods.
The Following User Says Thank You to mudrunninpig For This Useful Post:
Tuscany (11-29-2013)
Old 11-29-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned

Mike that wasn't my intentions whatsoever. My point remains the same however and Mitch has already discussed the issue with me in which I thanked him for it. Dave obviously doesn't see it as an issue to call people douche bags etc so that was where my comment stemmed from as he THANKED Kevin for his post then blatantly asked "What attack"?
Old 11-29-2013, 06:07 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany View Post
Mike that wasn't my intentions whatsoever. My point remains the same however and Mitch has already discussed the issue with me in which I thanked him for it. Dave obviously doesn't see it as an issue to call people douche bags etc so that was where my comment stemmed from as he THANKED Kevin for his post then blatantly asked "What attack"?
again we will take care of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mudrunninpig For This Useful Post:
Tuscany (11-29-2013)
Old 11-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Pretty sure its time to toss this thread. Its not doing anyone anygood at this point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snopro_03 For This Useful Post:
marshal.smith7 (11-29-2013), Tuscany (11-29-2013)
Old 11-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

I understand Mike. I received a pm from Mitch after I had posted what I did about Kevin's post. I only posted that as I reported that post as I felt it was an attack upon myself and others in which is a direct violation of the COC which I am well aware of lol. I only posted what I did because AFTER I reported the thread I came back in and Dave had thanked him for his post which included the attacks. I wasn't trying to call all the staff out. Just making my point that Dave is obviously showing disregard for his position and allowing that to happen. Sorry for stepping on y'all's toes. Not meaning to but felt it necessary to say something after I reported the post only to have a staff member thank that member for their post which was just a shot at me basically saying haha you can't do anything about it. Again sorry if I stepped on your toes but mods shouldn't take any sides. They should just enforce the coc fairly across the board.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuscany For This Useful Post:
mudrunninpig (11-29-2013), PGreenSVT (11-29-2013)
Old 11-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Rescue350 and dave...
I got nothing against you guys, I didn't come here to fight. I'm done discussing quick tricks, permanantly, unless someone asks me directly about my experience. I know how the torque shift works, I've come to know mark k. quite well over on PSN, I agree with both of you on how 4th gear 'should' be used, but even according to Andy, Mark, and my own experiences 4th gear will get used during a downshift from 6th when its going just too fast for 3rd, but not fast enough to down shift to 5th. Otherwise, I concur completely. That is how I explained it to Vivian, but sounded to me like she disagreed in the emails I posted. Anyway, I don't have anything to argue with ya'll or anyone else about. It was my perception that the tune of hers didn't agree with my truck, and her explanations when I asked why didn't add up to me, so I went elsewhere for future tuning...that's all. Once again...I feel like a broken record...I don't have any intent on driving business away from Vivian, im not out making malicious attacks on her every chance i get, or i would have posted those emails months ago. I don't have any hard feelings at all.

Last edited by Gearhead2012; 11-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:18 PM

Well that was one heck of a long read
IBTL
Old 11-30-2013, 12:21 AM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hey rescuef250,

I know you are a rep for quick tricks and appreciate your passion. I never once have PM anyone to stab Vivian in the back. I feel I have earned the right to tell my story as it was a painful road. I wish you guys could have felt the shift flare I was seeing, hell I wish Vivian could have too maybe she could have fixed it. But put yourself in my shoes, I bulletproof my truck decide it's ready for a tune and that was it now I need a transmission. That is the sum total of it. But calling anyone a liar or a douchebag only is relevant if that is actually the case. I am going to try to remove Vivian's name from my mouth and she would be wise to do the same with me, then we won't be back here I guess.

To you other folks I guess I have to apologize as I am passionate about topics that have effected me and this one got a little out of bounds towards the end, once the legal crap was brought up. I guess my advice is research your tunes before buying from any tuner. If you get a tune and the truck is driving wacky at all remove said tune and get working on a revision.

I will say I think Vivian is a pleasant enough person and this was never personal just a product review and she takes that as a personal attack....I see that now. I have no hard feelings as I knew a tune could break something it just sucks that it did and I feel like I got the brush off at the end of it whether that was her intention or not that's just the way it came across. But this thread is officially it for me on subject as it will always end up in a flame war.

Good day!!

Last edited by white59rt; 11-30-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.