anybody have my old truck? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anybody have my old truck?

I am a newby locatd in Nebraska, I have an 04 f250 cc 4x4 lariat, 2 years ago I had a stupid attack and traded in my white 04 f250 xlt crew cab short bed fx4 4x4 on a couple of 06 jeeps, I new that I screwed up soon after but it was done. I have often wondered who was lucky enough to get that truck and how it has treated them. I saw it once climbing the grade south of Payson AZ that fall, I know that was my old truck because we had added many aftermarket accessories for some articles in OffRoad magazine. when I traded it it had Randy Ellis Design light bar in near chrome, 4 8" ProComp lights, 4" pro comp lift w/dual mx6 shocks, 16x10 procomp wheels 315 at's Quickaire2 underhood compressor redtop optimas, air raid intake, Hypertech piggyback style module(not a programer), Gibson cat back exhaust, and a campershell. When I saw it that fall the shell was removed. During my time as it's owner I worked in the truck accessories industry and tested many products on the truck. Lifted on stock 235x85 tires it ran 14.6@93mph in 100degree heat with only a Drperformance predator module, beating all of the hondas That I was paired with, even beating a new porsche turbo to the 60ft mark 1.90/60ft. I rock crawled it , climbed cinder/sand dunes, hauled dirt bikes etc.
So now as I am starting to build another similar truck I have started to wonder about the old one that served me so well, so If anybody owns it, owned it, or knows of It please post or send me a pm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2008, 11:20 AM

No help on your truck, but

What part of NE do you call home?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:04 PM

156st and maple
Old 07-25-2008, 12:14 PM

I hit the post reply button too soon, Omaha for those not familiar with nebraska street names, I have been exiled here for about one year so far, it is a nice place to live, but for offroad motorsports recreation it is less than Ideal, my old truck was last seen in Arizona where I lived at the time of the big mistake(trading for two gas powered jeeps)
Old 07-25-2008, 12:23 PM

Well, I know the previous owner of my rig used to pull a car trailer with it down to AZ and back with some regularity, its a short trip for these rigs.

Do you have PSD now, or still doing the search?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Conservative and Proud

Got a pic of your old rig?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 PM

I have another 04 f250, a crew cab 4x4 short bed lariat fx4, I looked high and low this spring to find one that wes not a farm/work truck that I could trade for my 07 f150, the truck is close to what I wanted, clean low miles most of the equipment that I wanted, bone stock(when I got it), I wanted an 05+ but couldn't find one with a close enough trade difference. So far I have added an MBRP4" turbo back ex, Airaid intake, accufab elbow, Zoodad mod, Hypertech max energy programer, Quadzilla module,(stacked, but not run with both turned up), Prodigy trailer brake controller. With this truck I am looking for MPG and good performance, as I have long and relatively flat drives to get to the places that we go for camping, dirtbiking, etc, compared to the short steep climbs out of PHX to the mountains.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:47 PM

I am sure that I have some somewhere, I will try to find some either on the net to import, or around the house to post.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Premium Member

I hear that about the farm/work truck. I finally drove 120 miles away to find one that wasn't beat to death. Here in northern VA every truck gets run into the ground for construction...

Ben
Old 07-28-2008, 11:11 AM

old rig pictures

I hope tha this works, I am uploading pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.