LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eazenutz33
LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!

Got my bike painted up with RETARDIDLY EXPENSIVE House Of Kolor Kandy paints, House of Kolor Orion Silver, and House of Kolor Gloss Black.

Before that I went ahead and used aircraft remover to clean up my badges....all except the one on the tailgate which was super thick and I haven't gotten to yet.

Anyways, heres how everything looks now......I think it looks really good!!!! Keep in mind this is a stuntbike, its not gonna look like a normal "crotchrocket" you see on the highway, and it frequently hits the ground, is rarely on both wheels, and will more than likely be in 2-3 stunt dvds this year and maybe a stunt magazine.
Attached Thumbnails
LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-finished-tank.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-tail-finished.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-front-fender-finished.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-grill-emblem-stripped.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-stripped-side-badges.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2008, 12:04 PM

paint looks good man ive used HOK a couple times on my bike, both times the colors came out amazing. definitely pricey but worth it in the end
Old 04-22-2008, 12:48 PM

.........more pics

more.......you can barely see my ohlins damper behind the streetfighter headlight mounted to the damper bracket we fabricated
Attached Thumbnails
LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-full-side.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-side-front-fender-repair.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-side-sub-repair-paint.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-top-view.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-undertail.jpg  

Old 04-22-2008, 12:52 PM

and with truck....the pics you've all been waiting for, lol

and above is corect....expensive but worth it!
Attached Thumbnails
LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-truck-bike-back.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-truck-bike-side.jpg   LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!-truck-diag.jpg  
Old 04-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Conservative and Proud

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

The bike looks so small compared to the truck though.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:00 PM

Looks good.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:00 PM

my girl was standing there all pregnant and stuff and said she absolutely LOVED the paint and agreed the pics dont do it justice at all...........then she made the comment that it looked so "cute and tiny" when loaded in the truck! hahaha
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM

its the sharp lookin stunt bikes and ways they get there that earn my respect at shows lookin good man
Old 04-22-2008, 10:52 PM

thanks bro......not sure how many shows I'll be in this year, they're fun and exciting, but dont pay squat and everyone expects the most expensive tricks...like blowing up tires, banging the rev limiter,.......ends up not being worth it

I love a cleanly pulled off trick on a slick looking bike.....we got enough pros around here I had to step up a lil and quit riding somin so destroyed.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:22 PM

lol, yeah, burnouts and bangin the rev limiter get to be expensive. every once in a while some poor soul will also get a foot and a half flame with the most deafening pop if theyre close enough on the sidewalk from a keybanger, but i try not to have to use that one too much once i get the bike the way i want it, i might be pickin up a stunter to beat on in parkin lots. until then make the bitties in the cities proud and stand it on one every now and then until then im waiting for money to paint and over the winter powder coat hopefully
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.