LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eazenutz33
LiL somin to haul around and unload to ride!!!!!!

Got my bike painted up with RETARDIDLY EXPENSIVE House Of Kolor Kandy paints, House of Kolor Orion Silver, and House of Kolor Gloss Black.

Before that I went ahead and used aircraft remover to clean up my badges....all except the one on the tailgate which was super thick and I haven't gotten to yet.

Anyways, heres how everything looks now......I think it looks really good!!!! Keep in mind this is a stuntbike, its not gonna look like a normal "crotchrocket" you see on the highway, and it frequently hits the ground, is rarely on both wheels, and will more than likely be in 2-3 stunt dvds this year and maybe a stunt magazine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	finished tank.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	4749   Click image for larger version

Name:	tail finished.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	4750   Click image for larger version

Name:	front fender finished.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	4751   Click image for larger version

Name:	grill emblem stripped.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	4752   Click image for larger version

Name:	stripped side badges.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	4753  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F250 4x4 CC/SB

-un-important stuff...lifted, 20's, 37's, exhaust, SCT, gauges, AFE, ZooDad, horns, tint, dvd, AV, speakers,...

-IMPORTANT stuff....1yr. old Peyten riding along with me in the back seat and his pregnant mommy in the passenger seat......due May 2010!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 12:04 PM

paint looks good man ive used HOK a couple times on my bike, both times the colors came out amazing. definitely pricey but worth it in the end

2003 F350 6.0 PSD
\\CC//LB\\SRW//
Silverline Cat-Less Dual Turbo Back | Innovative Tuned X3
| S&B Intake | Autometer GS series Boost/Pyro gauges | Billet grille, IPCW ultra-clear clearance lights | LED bulbs for all | external lights | Recon White Lightning | LUND SunVisor | Fog Light Mod | High Idle Mod | Zoodad Mod | CCV Re-routed | Pioneer AVIC D3 | Alpine Type S/Rockford 3way speakers | Rockford 4 Channel Amp

post #3 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

.........more pics

more.......you can barely see my ohlins damper behind the streetfighter headlight mounted to the damper bracket we fabricated
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	full side.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	4754   Click image for larger version

Name:	side front fender repair.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	4755   Click image for larger version

Name:	side sub repair and paint.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	4756   Click image for larger version

Name:	top view.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	4757   Click image for larger version

Name:	undertail.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	4758  

F250 4x4 CC/SB

-un-important stuff...lifted, 20's, 37's, exhaust, SCT, gauges, AFE, ZooDad, horns, tint, dvd, AV, speakers,...

-IMPORTANT stuff....1yr. old Peyten riding along with me in the back seat and his pregnant mommy in the passenger seat......due May 2010!!!
post #4 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

and with truck....the pics you've all been waiting for, lol

and above is corect....expensive but worth it!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	truck and bike back.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	4759   Click image for larger version

Name:	truck and bike side.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	4760   Click image for larger version

Name:	truck diag.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	4761  

F250 4x4 CC/SB

post #5 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Conservative and Proud

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

The bike looks so small compared to the truck though.

2001 F350, Lariat SC LB 4X4 PSD
Quadzilla Commander
Zoodad with Stealth Screen

The Org. Staff reserves the right to move, modify, delete or merge posts at our discretion and without explanation.

post #6 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 02:00 PM

Looks good.
post #7 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

my girl was standing there all pregnant and stuff and said she absolutely LOVED the paint and agreed the pics dont do it justice at all...........then she made the comment that it looked so "cute and tiny" when loaded in the truck! hahaha

F250 4x4 CC/SB

post #8 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM

its the sharp lookin stunt bikes and ways they get there that earn my respect at shows lookin good man

2003 F350 6.0 PSD
\\CC//LB\\SRW//
| S&B Intake | Autometer GS series Boost/Pyro gauges | Billet grille, IPCW ultra-clear clearance lights | LED bulbs for all | external lights | Recon White Lightning | LUND SunVisor | Fog Light Mod | High Idle Mod | Zoodad Mod | CCV Re-routed | Pioneer AVIC D3 | Alpine Type S/Rockford 3way speakers | Rockford 4 Channel Amp

post #9 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

thanks bro......not sure how many shows I'll be in this year, they're fun and exciting, but dont pay squat and everyone expects the most expensive tricks...like blowing up tires, banging the rev limiter,.......ends up not being worth it

I love a cleanly pulled off trick on a slick looking bike.....we got enough pros around here I had to step up a lil and quit riding somin so destroyed.

F250 4x4 CC/SB

post #10 of 22 Old 04-22-2008, 11:22 PM

lol, yeah, burnouts and bangin the rev limiter get to be expensive. every once in a while some poor soul will also get a foot and a half flame with the most deafening pop if theyre close enough on the sidewalk from a keybanger, but i try not to have to use that one too much once i get the bike the way i want it, i might be pickin up a stunter to beat on in parkin lots. until then make the bitties in the cities proud and stand it on one every now and then until then im waiting for money to paint and over the winter powder coat hopefully

2003 F350 6.0 PSD
\\CC//LB\\SRW//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode