Stiffed by Long Island DIesel!!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 07:13 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stiffed by Long Island DIesel!!!!

Hello all. This is my first post here and unfortunately it's going to be a rant.

Here’s a word of caution to anyone wanting to purchase anything from Long Island Diesel Performance (now Diesel Technologies). I purchased a DR leveling kit from Jeremy at LIPD 5 months ago and he has yet delivered. It was always one lie after another…back ordered, it should have shipped, and it’s DR’s fault – they should have sent it. I tried my hardest to give the guy a chance to make good since he was a vendor here but 5 months…WTF. I asked to him to deliver it now or refund my money back, now he doesn’t ever return my calls. I’ve never been stiffed like this before and it really gets me pissed since he was a vendor here. Has anyone else had a bad experience with LIPD? It wasn’t a bunch of money but to stiff someone out of 700.00 is just a criminal act. Any suggestion on what I should do? Also, is there anyone in NY wanting to go and collect for me?

Can anyone recommend a vendor reputable vendor out there who sells DR’s stuff? I’m also looking for a good price on a Fass 150/180 fuel pump.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2008, 07:18 PM
The Fat Mod

You should be able to call your CC company and get them to refund your money. There has been a long running problem with Jeremy and the way he does business. I would def try and get my money back. There is a reason he was not a vendor here for very long. You can always sue him. I know that there have been several others that have done that. Also report him to the BBB. Let this be a word of caution for this thread too...not that it is now, but if it gets to be a huge bashfest...I will close it down.

We have many other great vendors and any of them would be more than happy to help you out.

And to the ORG
Old 03-07-2008, 07:31 PM
The Fat Mod

That seems like a LOT of money for just a leveling kit too? Is it made out of Gold?
Old 03-07-2008, 07:33 PM

Thanks Logan. I promise you I'm not looking for a bash fest but more of a resolution to my problem and advice on how what I should do. LIPD is the only company that has ever stiffed me and not quite sure how to handle it. Will a cc company still refund me back my money after sveral months? I also called the other day and his answering machine no longer said "LIPD" but Diesel Technologies.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
That seems like a LOT of money for just a leveling kit too? Is it made out of Gold?
It was for all shocks and new front springs...I probably over paid, who knows. If any other vendor out there wants to pm me price for a new one please do so. I'm also looking for a good price on a fass 150/180. I'll be having studs added, 190cc Casserly injectors, Elite's VGT SS turbo, NX nitrous kit with bottle opener, and 4.10's towards the end of the month...can't wait
Old 03-07-2008, 07:43 PM
im fat and ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassn_07 View Post
It was for all shocks and new front springs...I probably over paid, who knows. If any other vendor out there wants to pm me price for a new one please do so. I'm also looking for a good price on a fass 150/180. I'll be having studs added, 190cc Casserly injectors, Elite's VGT SS turbo, NX nitrous kit with bottle opener, and 4.10's towards the end of the month...can't wait
call discountpowerparts.com

cant beat em
Old 03-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I had a similar situation with the purchase of a tire changer and called the manufacture. They didn't help me get my money back but they did sell me a changer at dealer cost since they wanted to make things good. It won't hurt anything to make a few calls and ask.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:57 PM
one day at a time

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Bassn. Jeremy's had a bad name on all the forums for a while now. I never did business with him, and glad I didn't. Welcome to the org, hope you like it here.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
not to back him up but their was a big problem with DR to the point that DR is no more... company closed down... they have come back with a diff business name but not sure when they are gonna start selling any product..... sorry to hear about your troubles

-Raul
Old 03-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Serving Our Country!

Don't know where you live at but where I live at, $700.00 of my hard earned money is a lot.
Yes I would go after him. Sorry that there are vendor here that like to rip people off.
Good Luck and I hope you get your money back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.