Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

ready to do this!!

479 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  g2shuck 
#1 ·
Posted this in another section with no reply so I'll try here..

This is my first post here, though through google have read countless threads.. So first off thanks for all the great information you have all given me over the last couple of years.. It , as it's been with most of you, a "love/hate" with my 03 f350 crew cab short bed 132k.. Really just got her running good after hpop, y pipe, power strong pump and box, alt, 2 injectors, and a lot of figuring out the electrical stuff. I currently have her in the shop with a well trusted local 6.0 mechanic that is going to help me get my moneys worth out of my aftermarket warranty with blown head gaskets before it expires next month.. I'm taking full advantage of this and doing several things to ensure a long life out of her.. Only things I have really done before now was the blue spring.. This week I have ordered several parts and I will list them at the bottom.. My question is rough guess where do you think my HP/tq numbers will be with and without any tune?? Thanks in advance!! Afe stage 2 intake and dry filter Afe bladerunner intercooler tube to elbow Smeding elbow* Full egr delete Arp studs New oil cooler 5" turbo back diamond eye exhaust Sinister bypass coolant filter Edge insight and egt probe sct with custom tunes from mpt I know not all of those produce more power, but curious on where it might end up..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.