Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Great Advice!

2K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  phantom-3k 
#1 ·
:hehe::hehe:

Hahaha now that I have everyone's attention, anyone see Bill's new video??

And your input, ready go! :eek:hnoes:

#2 ·
:hehe:Ohhhh did I:hehe: Did you see the one where he shows you how to "Gorilla proof" your truck ?

#4 ·
I can't watch that guy.

#5 ·
Hahah ill idiot proof my truck and not listen to this guy

#6 ·
he writes like me

#8 ·
Oh mylanta...Where does one purchase these heavy duty head gaskets? Truly genius to go ahead and install the head gaskets and studs without decking your heads. Sign me up, Bill!

#9 ·
has anybody around here or know anyone that has got work performed by this guy?

#13 · (Edited)
:hehe::hehe:

Hahaha now that I have everyone's attention, anyone see Bill's new video??

DEALERPROOFING YOUR 6.0L, 6.4L POWERSTROKE - LIFETIME WARRANTY - YouTube

And your input, ready go! :eek:hnoes:
YOU KNOW WHAT really I have had F%$^NG enough of this bull****!! I'm so damn tired of hearing everyone bash the damn dealer!! I for one take the utmost pride in the craftsmanship that I let pass out of my truck bays. 26 years i've been with ford 5 year in navy as amh ams ame and been working on cars and trucks from age 10 and I challenge anyone of the garages to put there work up against mine that is how much pride I take in what I do!!! I'm even so anal that when a truck comes in usually butchered from the guy down the street that has lower prices as far as labor rates that I put every nut and bolt back where it should be and if aftermarket nuts and bolts have been used I will replace them. When i'm done with a truck it is a rule of mine to road test that truck for 30 miles and do 3 key cycles to make sure no pending codes set a check engine light. I do realize how much customers pay for my work and I have lots of customers that come to me from other states just for me to work on there truck, Sure I cant speak for all dealers but I can speak for mine. I am in charge of my truck department and I recheck work and the 2 other truck techs do awesome work too. i'm really getting offended by some of the comments about dealers and I do have broad shoulders but there are just people out there that feel they need to dealer bash for some reason. Oh and when they cant fix it then we get yelled at because customer spent 3k and still had same problem just for me to usually find a 25 to 250 dollar part that fixes it or a bad wire!. IM DONE!!!

#15 ·
"Edge Gryphon"!!! LOL!! I wonder how PHP feels about that!

I wonder what he's gonna tell his customers when they come back with a CEL for the EGR cooler being welded!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#18 ·
Dale, I understand your frustration with the dealer bashing but you have to admit that you are more the exception than the rule buddy. I have seen way more shoddy underhanded dealer work than first rate, care about the customer work. We look high and low trying to identify honest dealers with knowledgeable techs that care about their work. I have also seen many techs who are only interested in beating the flat rate time on the job too, especially on warranty work. It takes someone that really cares about their work and what it says about them to push the repair beyond the point of being paid for your time.

#19 ·
You always have a way to put it BUDDY it just gets old!

#21 ·
Ill bet the man is making some serious money with all the sale pitch videos. ALOT of non informed people that will believe anything- like the old saying: "sex and horsepower sells"... I agree its ashame.

#23 ·
Hey, he did do something good haha. I researched before my purchase in all the common areas, I.E. youtube! Ha, he did convince me to get an updated degas cap ASAP, and I stopped and purchased one when I left the dealer.

#24 ·
I find it hard to watch a video where a guy is trying to be serious enough to earn my business but my 5 year old daughter has better hand writing than he does. Seriously has this guy even been through elementary school? What a tool.

#27 ·
i know this guys a TOOL, but what are peoples opinions on the Oring and valve guides? its not NEW technology and been proven on high compression engines. Just wondering if its a good idea on these engines...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.