Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

quote of the day....

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  HarvestingInternationally 
#1 ·
Woke up this am (todays my day off) to my wife standing above me,she sais," honey you gotta stop washing truck parts in my sink there's black stuff all over and it wont come off...."
2 things come to mind, I love my understanding wife and I need a garage...
Just thought Id share that.

#2 ·
That's cool that she is understanding. My girl probably would have said the same thing, but I got buddies who would have woke up to a broom across the forehead hahah

#4 ·
My fiance complains that she doesn't get to drive it enough. So I say you cant drive your fiesta right, I am not giving you the keys to an urban assault vehicle.

#5 ·
Ah the joy of not being married. Currently my living room is a shrine to turbochargers and I can think of multiple time that my sink has been full of greasy engine parts, and no one cares :woot:

Isn't it funny watching your girl's eyes glaze over when you start talking about your truck :hehe:

#7 ·
#8 ·
I had a girl sit and watch me wax my mustang. She loved to hold that against me. How she was the only girl that would do that.

#9 ·
My girl gets under the hood with me. Kind of handy too. She's 6'0" with long skinny arms.

The first week we were dating I was under a truck doing something and asked her for a 5/8 socket on a 1/2" ratchet. It hit my hand 20 seconds later. I knew she was THE ONE after that.

I later learned her dad is one if the best motorcycle mechanics here. He trained her right.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#16 ·
That sir, just made my morning. :rofl:

My RAZR made me send this...

#17 ·
My quote of the day "I always thought it would be great to go gay, get to hang out with your best bud and do guy stuff, it would be great until it came to the sex stuff"

#18 ·
My fiance and always been VERY understanding of my auto hobbies. The first was desert racing, now it desert racing and my 6.0. I made a very good arguement about needing a tow rig for my race truck. Now she has been thinking about getting back into rodeoing:cowboy:. Her: "Perfect! We can use the truck to pull your race truck and some horses".:thumb:

Me: "Yes ma'am! All the more reason to buy upgrades and make it as fuel efficient as possible!" :evillol:

#22 ·
"Have you ever dobbed a doo doo hole baby."

Were on dep right now and my buddy says the best **** when he's hammered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.