Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dc power

588 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  portcity_gt 
#1 ·
So far I'm not too impressed, I ordered my alternator about 6 weeks ago. I have sent them two emails asking for an eta, and if I will need an adapter harness.......and zero response other than a conformation email saying we'll get back to you.

I mean is it too much to ask if I spend $500 on an alternator to at least return the damn email !?!

#2 ·
I am sorry to hear about that! An alternator is such a small and inexpensive part compared to the other things needed to keep a 6.0 running.

I hope they return your email soon and hurry up on your order!

Keep us informed.

#3 ·
Unfortunately that does not surprise me one bit.
Good product but customer service sucks.
Makes me wonder what would happen if alt ever takes a dump. Six weeks later.....we have received your email and will get back to you shortly. I really want to order one, but I hesitate because my own experience with their customer service is periodically bolstered by stories like this.
Sad part is a company with an inferior product but with better customer service will wind up taking over at some point, just because consumers want/deserve better than this.

#4 ·
Thanks for the heads up, maybe they just don't like you........:rolleyes:

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

#6 ·
Well got an update.
I called them today, and the CEO or CFO (I don't remember) answered, he said they were waiting on some parts "let me go check", he came back and sai they have the parts and will build and ship today. They sent me a trucking number this evening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.