Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Best kit for $ - EGR Delte/ARP Studs Gskt Kits

913 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  cRaZy8 
#1 ·
I need help with which one of the many companies out there to purchase a kit that includes ARP studs, EGR Delete, Head gaskets, everything needed to do the job. I have a local shop that mostly works on Ford Super Duties and they will be doing the work, with the cab off.

Who has the good product and who should I stay away from?

I have a 2005 F250 built in 2004 with a 6.0.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Brian

#5 ·
Thanks for offering Google but I was really hoping for someone telling me about a great product (kit) that included everything at a good price and they received the product when they were told. I here of companies offering great pricing but then it took weeks to get the product after they were told it was on the shelf and would ship same day.

I can't get into this type of situation.

Thanks for any information you can provide!

Brian

#7 ·
#8 ·
My point is that there are a million threads on the best egr delete for the $$, the best coolent filter for the $$$, ect.. You can take that information and see if the company produces and kit. You are going to have to make your own conclusion at some point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.