Here some pics of what used to be my money. LOL I installed the exhaust a couple weeks ago. I just finished the Quad Commander last night. I'll have to say the part I thought would be the hardest about the Commander wasn't really that hard--the pyro probe. The hardest part of the whole install was painting the pod. The interior matching paint matches the dash perfectly, but it's lighter than the A pillar. I never noticed the Ford interior didn't match until I stuck this thing in. Oh well. It still looks okay.
The Commander is pretty cool. The water temp reading is worthless, though. I hope they fix that at some point. I just turned off that reading. It jumps all over the place, but other than that, everything else works fine. My EGTs don't rise nearly as high as I thought they would. I see 650-700 on the interstate and 900 or so getting on it. I haven't run it really hard for extended times yet, though. It's been raining. I guess the 4" turbo back exhaust really made a difference. Yes, I know I went to dark side and got Banks, but I like it. It's made very well and doesn't make a lot of noise. I got a really good deal on it too with free shipping. It wasn't much more than the FBD kit. The install was super easy. Everything just bolted right up. For now I'm running with the cat. I might delete it later, but I heard that makes it noisier, and I really don't want more noise.
The other pics I just thought I'd throw in. That's my $17 block heater cord from Oreily's. It fit perfectly. The locking ring even screwed on. I didn't think it would thread on from reading other threads on the cheap non-OEM cords.
Next on the list is water/meth and a Vegistroke kit as soon as my bank account recovers.
There are more pics than I can attach to this message, so they'll follow in the next couple posts.