Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke switch mod cont....

3K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  westcoaststrokin 
#1 ·
I don't know what happened to my other thread, but I have a few questions about placement of the plastic bag. Do I put it on the air filter? Or do I put it inside the air filter? If it goes in the filter, what keeps it from getting pulled into the supercharger?

Thanks in advance,

Tyrone

#3 ·
Are we getting punked by a cummins or duramax guy here lol?

#5 ·
Ide like to think that was the case. But I have a bad feeling its a retard that should not own a diesel truck. Or any vehicle for that matter.

Hey Tyrone, your truck will smoke more if you drain 60% of the oil out of it. Its easier and safer then the plastic bag on the air filter.

#4 ·
OMG this is funny

#6 ·
The easiest way to make it smoke is to drain all that Ford Gold Coolant that everyone complains about and only fill the system with about 1.5 gallons of tap water. That'll Get R Done!

#12 ·
When I want huge amounts of smoke, I just drain the oil out of the block. Boy, now there's some smoke!

#14 ·
Why not just hook up a bottle shot of coloured diesel to the down-pipe with a switch in the cab. You could pretend to be "Blue Angel Ground Support!"

#17 ·
Did he make his cumming smoke too? I wonder what color his cummings was....white possibly?

#19 ·
Simple mod to make it smoke..... Just take a cd and put it in the intake.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.