Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

question about exhaust

688 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mike7678 
#1 ·
i had purchased diamond eye 4" exhaust, i thought it was turbo back but when i got it it was only cat back, I see they have a downpipe kit, if i purchase this kit would that add the remaining pipe i need for a complete turbo back system? I just want to be sure I can do it like this and not have to send this one back and reorder the turboback package. thanks in advance

#2 ·
Yes I believe you just need the down pipe to finish the kit. I hope I am not wrong

#3 ·
I'd call them to be certain. It may be cheaper to send it back and get the right kit than pay additionally for the down pipe. That's how I did mine and spent WAY more than if I would have bought the turbo back kit.

sent from a dumb guy with a smart phone

#4 ·
i think im okay, i bought the cat back kit, so in order to make it a whole turbo back kit im in need of the down pipe and another pipe that takes place of catalytic converter, i will spend a little bit more about 40 bucks but dont feel like dealing with the trying to send somthing back, easier to just order the downpipe kit so i can get this thing installed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.